2

Ok so this chapter is Ember and Ace's first day of Fox fire and I know there is Opening ceremonies and everything but let's just skip that part. Hope you enjoy :)

Sophie woke up to the soft sound of her husbands small snores. he was so cute when he was asleep. His face was so come and peaceful which made Sophie smile. Sophie was deciding whether or not to wake up Keefe or get ready and wake him later. After all it was their twins first day of Foxfire.

Sophie decided to let Keefe sleep and lifted the blanket off of her to go brush her teeth but Keefe's arm around her waist pulled her back.

" Stay" Keefe mumbled.

" Keefe, it's the twins first day of Foxfire I need to get ready and then wake them up and make breakfast." Sophie said.

" Just five more minutes. Pleeease" Keefe says while giving Sophie puppy eyes.

"Fine" Sophie says.

Sophie gets back in bed and Keefe pulls her closer to him and snuggle his head into the crook of her neck. They lay like that for five minutes and then Sophie get's up and wakes up Keefe.

Sophie walks into the bathroom to shower and get ready. While she is doing her hair Keefe finally gotten up from bed and brushes his teeth. Sophie gives Keefe a quick kiss on the cheek and before Keefe can kiss her more she goes to wake up the kids.

I'll wake up the twins, you wake up Calla" Sophie says say when she is walking out the door of their ginormous master bedroom.

Sophie quietly walked into Embers room to see Ember peacefully sleeping with a smile on her face. Sophie was glad to see that ember had a good sleep for her first day of Foxfire because just like herself Ember wasn't a very good sleeper.

" Ember honey, c'mon it's time to wake up. You have school in an hour and you don't want to be late for your first day.

" mhmmm okay " Ember mumbles while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

" Be down stairs soon for breakfast soon and I also want to get a few pictures" Sophie says. Sophie had a scrapbook filled with family pictures just like the one of her and her human family.

Embers POV:

I walk into my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I had one of my best night sleeps that I had in a while. I took my I-pod that my Mom got me and Ace for one of our birthdays and put on a playlist. Showers are probably my favorite parts of getting ready because it's just so refreshing and I love the warm water.

I step out of the shower and put on my black foxfire uniform. I am surprised to say that I am actually pretty excited. I mean I get to see my friends and it's only the first day so I doubt we will get any homework. I brush my hair and leave it down and drink a hair serum that makes my hair curl into waves. I did like doing my hair and putting on natural makeup but I wasn't a girly girl like Aunt Biana or Ophelia. My grandma says Ophelia is a lot like her daughter Jolie who sadly passed away in a fire. My mom or Dex has never met her but she seemed nice. I grab my satchel and remember to put my sketchbook in it and then walk down stairs for breakfast.

Ace's POV

My Mom just woke me up and man am I tired. Why does Foxfire have to start this early? Anyways the reason I slept to late is because I was  brainstorming pranks for Foxfire and I still have no idea what I  am gonna do. I don't know many students yet except for My parents friends kids and I want my first prank to be legendary. I should ask my dad for help after school. 

Anyhow I need to start getting ready cause my hair needs some help. I walk into my bathroom and shower  and change into my uniform. I untuck  shirt cause it makes me look way to serious and then I start on my hair. I am glad to say I basically perfected my hair. I wouldn't say it's exactly like my fathers but it has my own touch. I walk out of my bathroom and pack some prank supplies to store in my locker, into my satchel and head down to the kitchen. 

Ember's already sitting at the kitchen island sipping cinnacreme  with Calla.

"Look who's finally ready" mom says

" Hey it takes time for this masterpiece" I say

" You call that a master piece?" Ember snorts.

I just glare back at Ember and start drinking my cinnacreme.

My dad walks into the kitchen and then we all head up to the leapmaster. Ember and I both my mom and dad and Calla and Then shout foxfire and glitter away. 

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know I haven't updated in more than a week but I have lot's of schoolwork to catch up on even though it's winter break, but your nice comments really motivate me and make my day so thank you so much.