4

" Were home " Ace and Ember announced while walking into their house. Sophie walked into the main entrance.

" Hi guys How was Foxfire? Did you guys have a good day? " Sophie asked while giving her kids hugs.

"Yeah it was good. it's our first day so we don't have any homework" Ace replied shrugging.

" Like you would even do your homework" Ember said chuckling

" Hey, I would always do my homework" Ace said fighting back. He tried to not say much else because he  had to convince Ember not to tell mom about him ditching.

Ember rolled her eyes " Hey, mom do you know that Ace"... Ember said but Ace interrupted her by saying " Yeah I really liked the Universe it was interesting." Ace said. Ember glared at him and walked towards the kitchen.

Do guys want some ripple puffs and and lushberry juice? Sophie asked their kids.

" Yes please " the kids replied sitting down at their large kitchen island.

Calla walked down the stairs noticing her siblings came and ran to the kitchen taking a seat next to Ace.
" Guys, you're home! I missed you guys." Calla exclaimed hugging her siblings.
"We made aside you to Ember" both twins said hugging their little sister.
The twins told Calla about their day and described the campus.
" I wish I could go to foxfire , it seems so fun" Calla said pouting
" Calla you're too young to go. You'll go in a couple of years. I know you're bored at home so maybe we can go to Atlantis and Mysterium and look around. We can even stop by at Biana's store. How does that sound?" Sophie said.
" YAY! That would be perfect. I'm so excited" Calla said squealing

The kids and Sophie finished eating and put on a a movie and started playing monopoly
———————-

" I'm Home" Keefe announced walking into the house. Calla jumped up and ran to the grand entrance and jumped into Keefe's  arms.
" Whoa someone's excited to see me" Keefe says picking up Calla 

Keefe hugs Sophie and gives her a kiss while the kids just  say "ewww" in the background which makes Keefe just laugh and kisses Sophie more intensely. They pull apart and they all walk into the living room." The gnomes are ready with dinner so will eat in a couple minutes" Sophie says

Keefe goes up to his room to shower and change from his uncomfortable jerkin. When Keefe is done he walks down  to the living room and plops down next to Ace. He ruffles Ace's hair.

"Heyy, Dad watch the hair" Ace says while Ember just snickers .

" How was Foxfire guys?" Keefe asks.

" It was good the campus is humongous and me and Flora have mostly all out classes together." Ember said. And Flora and my new friend Nova are coming over on Thursday to work on a project.

The name Nova caught Ace's attention. " Nova? Nova Cyrus?"

" Uhh yeah , do you know her? Ember asked Ace

" Umm yeah I helped her get to Elvin History cause she got lost. She's nice." Ace said

"Oooo looks like Ace  has a crush" Calla says which makes Ace blush

" I do not! I just met her today" Ace says while his cheeks get redder

" If you didn't have a crush on her then you wouldn't be blushing" Ember says teasingly

Before Ace could retort Sophie calls them to the dining room for dinner .

---------------

After dinner the Foster family watches Spiderman Homecoming on their TV that Sophie pulled a few strings to get in the Elvin world. Dex also got some accounts for websites to watch any movie you want. By the time the Movie was done Calla was already asleep in Keefe's arms and Sophie told the twins to get ready for bed since they were already half asleep.

Keefe walks up to Calla's room with Calla in his arms and sets her down on her bed and tucks her in. Keefe thinks about when Sophie first said that she was pregnant Keefe was terrified because he didn't want to be anything less then the best father in the world. He never wanted to be like his dad and he was scared that he would .He wanted to provide his kids the best world ever and never wanted them to feel like how he did with his dad. 

   He's happy with his life and that's all because of Sophie. She walked into his life and he instantly fell for her. He fell for those beautiful brown eyes and her wavy blonde hair the way she furrows her eye brows when she is thinking and most of all she was the only one who seemed like she really cared what he was going through.  Sure his other friends cared about him but she was the one he could talk to about anything and it wouldn't feel weird. Yeah it hurt to see her oblivious about his feelings for her and see her with Fitz but in the end it was all worth it because she has her right by his side. 

Keefe turned off the lights of Calla's room and closed the door. He walked up to his room and saw Sophie already fast asleep. Seems like she had a long day and he could relate. The council sent him on a trip to the ogre capital to handle somethings with Queen Ro since they knew each other well and although it was nice to see Ro again it was a hard trip like it always is because of his seasickness.

He brushed his teeth and then slipped under the covers. Eh had his hand wrapped around Sophie's waist pulling her closer to him and his face in her beautiful blond locks. She mumbled something and then turned towards her husband, her head buried in his chest. Keefe kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.  

Hi guys! I know I haven't posted in a while and i don't really have an excuse i just didn't feel like writing. I have the whole story in my head it's just hard for me to write it. I also have been reading a lot of other books so I just read in my free time but it's spring break for me and I was bored so hope you enjoy :)