#2 - Schlatt

unamused and eager to be done with this silly game, you stuck your hand into the bag and pull out the first scrap of paper you touch. you unfolded the paper and read the name that both made your heart flutter and your stomach queasy from nerves

"looks like I'm finally getting lucky" Schlatt exclaimed, reading his own name over your shoulder. You gulped, unsure of what was to come in that closet

"Let's get this over with," you tried to play it off nonchalant, but you could feel a slight blush creeping up on your cheeks. 

"Hey, don't be like that! I promise you we'll have fun," Schlatt winked at you, and dragged you into the dark closet, and you were grateful the darkness prevented him from seeing how flustered you were.

"Fundy, be a pal, lock us in and time us," Schlatt asked, and soon you heard the lock click and you were stuck in the closet. alone. with none other than Schlatt himself

But to your surprise, he didn't automatically throw himself at you once the door locked. You didn't know if you were disappointed or relieved. Instead he leaned his shoulder against the wall, with his hands stuck in his pockets, and with the small amount of light coming through the cracks of the door, you could make out the outline of his broad shoulders.

"Listen (y/n), we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Schlatt said quietly, revealing his more caring, soft side. His cautiousness relaxed you slightly, and you felt less trapped in the small room. 

This side of Schlatt was pretty much unseen to most people. In reality, Schlatt was one of the most caring, giving nice guys you'd ever met - nothing like the character he played. But as much as you liked this version of Schlatt, right now you wanted the other, rougher, kind of a jerk Schlatt that made you hate him but love him at the same time.

"Fuck it," you sighed, pushing him up against the wall and interlocking your lips with his. Schlatt was surprised by the sudden action, but quickly began kissing you back. He growled, gripping you waist and pulling you closer, and you could feel him smiling against your lips. You arms wrapped around his neck as you pulled him down to kiss him deeper. His hands made their way down to your ass, which he squeezed tightly causing you to throw your head back and let out a small moan. Taking advantage of your exposed skin, his lips began to work magic along your collar, slowly making his way up your neck

"We could've done this a whole lot sooner, you know," he said hungrily in between kisses, "with a lot less clothes on," Schlatt's deep, rough voice made you grateful his strong arms were holding you up.

"You're such an asshole," you moaned. Schlatt's hands moved further down to your thighs and tapped, so you quickly jumped as he held you up and moved to press you against the wall. 

The kiss was sloppy and both tongues fought for dominance. But despite the roughness and hungriness of the kiss, there was also something gentle about it too. Schlatt momentarily pulled away from the kiss, staring into your eyes with awe. 

"What?" you asked after a while, Schlatt chuckled and shook his head

"No.. it's nothing.. I just never thought I'd be kissing you" You looked at him, slightly confused. Was he trying to tell you something? he went back to your neck, but this time he began placing soft kisses, his stubble slightly tickling you.

"Out of all the girls simping over you Schlatt, why would you want to kiss me?" you asked, half joking but still intrigued by his choice of words.

He stopped and locked eyes with you, making you feel your heartbeat rise, "You're really gonna make me say it,"

"I like you, (y/n)" the words came out barely a mumble, and it took you a second to process them. 

"plus," he added, before you could respond, "you're fucking hot as hell, jesus christ (y/n)  - a perfect 10 out of 10 rack for sure and-"

before he continued talking you pushed your lips back into his, and slowly Schlatt put you down, wrapping his arms around your waist and hugging you close.

"I really do like you though," he said quietly, his caring side showing again. You buried your face into his chest, feeling completely safe in his arms.

"I like you too," you responded, slightly muffled as Schlatt tightened his hug.

"uh guys," you heard Fundy's voice from the other side of the door, followed by a knock, "The times up but, but we're scared to open the door,"

"we're clothed," Schlatt assured him. He led you out the closet with his arm around your waist, and everyone watched with shocked expressions. Except Minx, she had somehow figured out the two of you had a thing for each other a while ago. She winked at you, making your cheeks turn a light red tint.