Notification

I stared at my carpet. White with grey lines zig zagging every which way. I was so bored. Ever since me and River broke up, I've had nothing to do. Absolutely nothing.

We used to do everything together. After school we'd eat and he'd bring me home, every weekend we'd go shopping or to the park. But we've been broken up for about two months now, and all I do is go to school and sleep. Kinda sad but I'm okay with it.

Every time I get forced to go with my family on some type of boring outing, I find myself thinking of him. Everything reminds me of him. The grass outside reminds me of our picnics we used to have on Sundays. He would make a bunch of food and bring it out there. We would laugh and he would play with my hair and tell me how pretty I was. All of the music on my phone reminds me of him. He would let me play music in his car and he would jam out, thrashing his head and banging his hands on the steering wheel.

God. I need to stop thinking about him. He's probably already moved on. He was the type of boy who always had girls lined up to get at him, and somehow I had managed to skip the line and grab him. But then, somehow I lost him. Well not that I had lost him, he had lost me, or feelings for me.

I remember just sitting in his car while it was parked in my driveway. We sat in silence for a good five minutes after he said that he no longer wanted to be in a relationship. Thoughts running through my mind, my hands getting sweaty. I couldn't process what he had said. I felt like moving around and looking for a camera, like surpris you just walked the prank or something. But no, this was real. I just sat there with my dry mouth opened. I finally said "Well um..." and got out of the car. I walked slowly towards the door, stiff and pale. I unlocked the door, walked down the hall to my room and sat on my bed. I didn't even bother to set my things down or close the door. I just sat, in complete silence.

And yes, he may have broken my heart, he was the best I ever had. Seriously. The way he made me felt, the way he could get me wet with just a touch. After we did something I was glued to him for about a week. I couldn't get enough of him.

He had such a nice body. He was 6'2 pretty tall considering I was only 5'4. He had dark hair and hazel eyes. Little brown freckles dotted his cheeks. He had a kind of crooked smile you could only notice if you stared at it too long. He has big biceps and the makings of a nice six pack. He had always been skinny but he wanted to start working out. When he took off his shirt I could see the outline of the muscles and it made me so hot.

Fuck. I've got to stop thinking about him like this, but I can't help myself. I would look him in the eyes before slowly going down his body. Seeing his neck, his chest, stomach, until I got to his dick. Almost always bulging out of his pants when we hung out. He was constantly horny and I knew that, and I used it against him.

I would bend over in front of him, brush my ass up against him, look up at him while on my knees, and just tease him in any way I could. It was fun to see him be vulnerable. I could see his breathing change and he would squirm around. He would grab his dick through his pants and adjust it, trying to hide it from me. He really thought I couldn't tell, but his red face gave it away.

All of the sudden I realized what I was doing. I was literally humping my pillow, with nothing but a shirt on. I jumped kicked the pillow away and clutched my shirt. What the hell was I doing, I thought. I'm trying to forget about him and this is not helping.

But while I tried to fight it my mind, or rather what was between my legs, knew what it wanted. I grabbed the pillow and folded it in half and straddled it. Rubbing back and forth on top of the pillow, I let out a little moan. I grabbed my breast and squeezed. Mm yeah just like that River, I thought as I imagined him kissing my neck. I threw my head back as the friction made my pussy throb. I pushed against the pillow harder and moaned loudly.

Suddenly I heard a notification come from my phone. Shitttttt. I should have turned my ringer off. I didn't let it bother me, I kept moving back and forth. Just as I had got the notification sound out of my head, I heard another ding.

I rubbed my clit and let out a moan, trying to not think about whoever had texted me. It was hard to get back on track.

I thought about River stroking his throbbing cock and telling me to come suck it. I would get to my knees and take it in my hands. Slowly stroking him. He would start breathing hard and let out a gasp when I liked the tip and then slowly slid his dick in my mouth.

A third ding came from my phone. "Oh my fucking god", I said in an annoyed tone. I took my fingers out from inside of me and got off of the pillow. I slid off my bed and turned my phone over.

Two notifications were from my friend Rachel: "Look at my new puppy!!! Attachment: 1 image" and the other was from...River.