Brat

He grabbed my wrist and moved my hands out of the way. He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder again. I grabbed my shirt and tried to cover my ass with it, but he pushed my hands out of the way and spanked me. I bit my lip and let out a little whimper. "Stop being a bad girl."

He pushed his door open and threw me down onto his bed. My shirt flew up and I was completely exposed. I tried to quickly close my legs but he grabbed my inner thighs and held them open.

He traced finger down my leg and rested his hand on my stomach, his other hand rubbing his hard cock through his boxers.

"Let me help please" I said as I reached out to grab his dick. He grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head.

"I told you to stop being a bad girl didn't I? You need to listen. Say yes sir." He kept rubbing his dick, the tip now poking out of his waistband. He was already leaking precum.

"Say it slut!" He growled.

"Yes sir" I said trembling, scared of what he might do.

He moaned and took out his cock. "'Mmm, good fucking girl. You're gonna be a good girl for daddy huh? Yes you are."

Everytime the words good girl left his lips my legs trembled. I needed to touch myself, I was craving it. I slid my hand down my stomach and touched my clit. My wrapped his hand around my throat, pushing me into the mattress.

"No no, only daddy can touch this little pussy."

He took the tip of his dick and rubbed it against my opening.

"Ohhhh" I moaned loudly. I wanted him inside of me so badly. I grabbed his dick and tried to push it inside of me hit he was too strong and pulled away.

"Now what did I just say? You're acting like a bad little brat. And brats never get what they want."

He went back to stroking his cock, but faster this time. He kept moaning and I could feel myself getting wetter.

"Uh d-daddy?"

"Yes?"

"May I suck your cock?"

"What brat, speak up?"

"May I suck your cock?"

He grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face to his, "What's the magic word?"

"Please."

"Hmm please what?"

"Please daddy, please let me suck your big cock."

His threw his hands up, "it's all yours."

I slid off the bed and dropped to my knees. I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking. He looked at me with a wide smile. "Lick the tip little bitch".

I looked up at him as I slowly dragged my tongue around the tip.

He moaned loudly and grabbed some of my hair. He thrusted his hips foreword and shoved his dick down my throat. I gagged and choked which only seemed to excite him more.

"You wanted daddy's dick in your mouth so much, so I'm going to give it to you. Ohhh yeah baby! You love daddy's big dick making you choke."

He kept going in and out, face fucking me. Tears started to well up in my eyes as he went deeper down my throat.

He finally pulled out and my spit was dripping off of him.