"Hey"

"Hey"

That's all the text said. I was on the edge of cumming and I stopped to get up and read a damn text that said "Hey".

Frustrated, I threw my phone onto my bed. I crossed my bedroom and walked into my bathroom. I flicks the light on and rubbed my eyes. It was 1:43, I needed to sleep. I could see my dark circles getting worse everyday. River used to say he loved them, that they made me look sexy.

I can't believe I would do everything to please him, like not sleep. He liked everything I wore but especially like lace and short skirts.  He said he likes lots of necklaces and painted fingernails. Me being naive and easily manipulated, used to wear all of those things and paint my nails almost every other night.

He always seemed to like when I obeyed him, but sometimes it seemed like he wanted more.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After taking one last look in the mirror, I turned the light off and collapsed onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went to my texts and say the Hey again. I decided to ignore him. I had no need to respond.

Me and Rachel texted back and fourth for about twenty minutes before I got another text from River. "u up?". Oh my god. Not the basic booty call text. I opened the text and typed back "yes".

River: oh hey
Me: hey
River: wyd
Me: nothing
River: oh
Me: is there something u wanted
River: wym
Me: u text me at like 1 in the morning u horny or sum lol
River: always, but I just wanted to talk to you

Just wanted to talk? What does that mean? I took some time before responding, not wanting to seem
interested.

Me: about what?
River: can you come over
Me: no wth it's almost 3
River: yeah but I would rather talk to you in person
Me: no goodnight
River: y/n please

He's so needy. I just want to sleep, but I also want to see him. Part of me kind of missed him. Before even thinking my fingers typed out "okay I'll be there in 20".