i want leorio

The 4 boys but kurapika were watching movies enjoying their time together until leorio got a phone call from his boss.

leorio: what is he doing calling me right now.

leorio stood up from the floor and went into his room closing it.

leorio: Hey is there something wrong.

Boss: no, There's nothing bad but i need you to come in.

leorio: but it's my-

boss: yes yes i now Paladiknight  but your the one of the out of three people who can preform this surgery. I'm sorry for messing up your day off but in return i will give you 2 weeks off we don't have any big surgery's or anything meager so we really won't need you.

leorio: yes i can come i will be there is about 30 is that okay.

boss: yes that is fine Paladiknight

the boss hung up and leorio started to get into his work outfit grabbing his shoes coat and scarf also his wallet.

he walked back into the living room to tell killua and gon where he was going.

leorio: my boss just called me at last minute and i have to go in.

killua: oh okay.

leorio went over to where him and kurapika were laying picking up kurapika taking him to his room when laying kurapika on his bed he kissed his forehead walking out.

leorio: i will call you guys when i'm on my way back.

the 2 boys sitting on the couch and turned there movie back on.

9:00 PM

gon: when will leorio be back it's 9:00

killua: you should be used to this.

killua said putting a chocolate robot in his mouth

gon: well i just feel unsteady with out him around.

killua laid back on the couch putting his arms behind his head still chewing the chocolate.

kurapika pov 

i woke up sweating again i was shaking i felt cold. Tears running down my face. Where was i, I knew i was at leorio's but i wasn't on the floor i moved around the bed i couldn't feel leorio i grabbed one of the pillows putting my face in the pillow i wanted leorio. Where was leorio i wanted his warm touch. I hugged the pillow tighter this had to be leorio's bed i could smell him i grabbed my phone calling leorio. He didn't answers and i kept calling.

 leorio: hello?

kurapika: leo where are you.

my voice was shaking .

leorio: are you okay pika?

kurapika: where are you.

leorio: i'm at work i got called in last minute did something happen?!

kurapika: not at all i just... i had...

leorio: how about we talk when i get home.

kurapika: yeah okay.

2:43 Am

leorio's pov

i got out of the shower walking to my room i walked over to my bed. It was indeed dark but i could see kurapika blond hair in the dark i slip in bed next to him.