traumatized gon

9: 37 PM

Leorio: Sorry I can't stay the night pika.

Kurapika: It's fine.

Leorio bent down and kissed Kurapika's cheek.

Leorio: I may just ask for a few days off for you.

Kurapika: baby you don't have to do that.

Kurapika pulled Leorio by his shirt to kiss him again.

Leorio: don't stay up too late okay.

Kurapika nodded

Kurapika: I wasn't going to anyways.

Leorio: I'm gonna see if I can get a few days off okay.

Kurapika: no you don't have to do that.

Leorio: Why not?!

Kurapika: You have people to take care of.

Leorio: and pika one of those people are you.

Kurapika: stop talking to me and go to work.

Kurapika kissed Leorio once more.

Kurapika: I'm gonna be fine.

Leorio: Well I'm gonna get going then.

He grabbed his coat and walked out of the door.

Kurapika laid in bed for a few minutes noticing that he was growing hungry. Usually leorio would feed him. He was too comfortable to get out of the bed so he turned his light off trying to get to sleep.

This didn't last long because kurapika hunger grew. he slowly pulled the cover back and slipped out of bed he grabbed his book off of the night stand and made his way to the kitchen. he sat his book on the counter opening the freezer there were 3 different flavors but kurapika stuck with vanilla. He placed it on the counter and opened the fridge pulling out the leftover food they had. He placed it in the microwave and grabbed a spoon quickly digging into the ice cream. It wasn't too long until the microwave stopped. Kurapika immediately dug in, not letting it cool off. He went from eating ice cream then to left overs back and forth. Kurapika's hunger slowly died down but that didn't stop him from stuffing food in his mouth.

-------

Kurapika laid back in his chair, finally getting stuffed. At the moment he thought not to go back in the bedroom because what if he got hungry again he wouldn't want to get out of bed. He made his way into the living room grabbing the blanked off of the smaller couch. He wrapped the blanket around himself and laid on the couch. a few seconds after closing his eyes

12:05

Leorio: Okay guys get home safely.

lucas: yeah you to leorio.

jiwon: how many weeks did you take off leorio?

Leorio: just one.

lucas: i wish i could afford to take a week off things have been getting crazy.

leorio: well i gotta get going.

Leorio got in his car first by locking his doors. Then starting his car up he wanted to get to Kurapika as soon as possible.

----

leorio unlocked the door moving in he closed the door right behind him he slipped his shoes off. next walked to his room trying to not be loud so he didn't wake up his boyfriend. He laid his coat on his chair. After grabbing a change of clothes so he could take a shower.

----

Leorio laid down noticing that Kurapika wasn't in the bed. Leorio knew Kurapika had to be in the living room that would only made sense. He got out of bed and made his way to the living room. He stopped by the couch and saw Kurapika there he carefully picked him up bridal style carrying him back to the room. He placed kurapika on the bed pulling the covers over him. next getting in the bed. Leorio wrapped his arms around Kurapika, caressing his hair. Leorio smiled. He loved Kurapika so much it wasn't going to be long until Leorio would marry him. He kissed Kurapika cheek pulling him closer to him.