TOGETHER AGAIN

The next morning I woke up quickly, I skipped breakfast just so I can finish packing extra things and getting ready to leave.

I eagerly grabbed my trunk and ran downstairs, I couldn't wait to see everyone! Suddenly my mood dropped as I saw Draco standing there smirking. "Ready darling?" He grinned, who does he think he is? This jerk has a girlfriend. I forgot he's so conceited he probably didn't even notice Astoria existed half the time.

"Don't be rude, I'm your guest. A the least you could do is answer me." He glared down at me, it took every bone in my body not to snap his neck, instead, I faked a smile and sarcastically replied with, "Of course your majesty. Let's go!" "That's right. I am your majesty." What a cocky little jerk!

Surprisingly, he grabbed my trunk for me and carried it to the train. We sat in the same cart, but I kept my distance from him. "Your father was terribly excited to hear I was coming home with you." Draco said cockily. "Listen Malfoy, we will already have to talk to each other enough this break, please shut up on the way there." I don't know why I was acting so coldly to him, probably because of what he did to Mattheo, oh yeah...he's stuck at Hogwarts with Astoria...poor kid. He could've come with me home.

"Fine." Draco scoffed, and I turned to look out the window. Watching the trees blow in the wind, and the snow glistening down.

I daydreamed about different things, mostly romance. My eyes drifted closed, and I fell asleep in the middle of a imaginary scenario.

<>

I woke up not sitting by the window, but laying down with my head on Draco's lap? I glance up at him, and he's now sleeping as well. His face looked so peaceful, it wasn't scrunched up in a mean smirk.

I sat up, and leaned my head on the window once again. The ride didn't last much longer, and we quickly arrived at the station. I pat Draco to wake him up, but he wouldn't budge. I lean closer and shake him, nothing. I smack his cheek, and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Woah Y/n, did you have fun while I slept?" I realized our faces where inches apart, and I quickly pull away and stand up. I open the compartment above to grab my trunk, and so does Draco. I get off the train and run to Rebekah, who is already there waiting.

"Hello Y/n!" She smiles, "Here is Hope, I'll be coming home but not today. I have unfinished business to attend to." She handed me the baby, and Draco grabbed my trunk. "Oh this boy again, are you dating yet?" Rebekah smirked, awkward.

"No he's dating another girl, and you taught me not to focus on boys." I winked, and Draco rolled his eyes. "You should probably head home, I'll meet you there sometime this week." "Got it." We embraced in a hug, she kissed hopes forehead, and zoomed off.

"Who's this?" He asked, referring to Hope. "Oh this is my sister, Hope." "She's much cuter than you." "And I'm much cuter than you." I winked, then he clung to me as I zoomed home.

<>

We arrive home and I open the door quietly. I walk into the living room and see everyone arguing? "Uh helloooo!" I call out. "Dang it Elijah! I told you wile should stick to what we planned, now she's home already." "Hush your mouth Damon, let's not fight in front of the children." Draco must be terrified-

"Hi Y/n, I'm so excited your home-" My mother began, before she looked at Hope and stopped, a smile grew on her face. "Klaus..."

"Yes love?" "Come here..." "What is it Car-" I don't think I've ever seen my father smile brighter. "May I?" He asked me, and I instantly gave her to him. A year rolled down his cheek, and I couldn't hold back my smile.

"She's beautiful. Hayley! Come quick!" He said, I've been waiting for this moment since Rebekah told me. "What is it Klau...oh my gosh it's my baby..." The brunette immediately starts crying tears of joy, and hugs her child tight. You can tell she's craved the touch of her daughter.

"Thank you, so much." Hayley gratefully whispered, "How'd you get her?" She asked. "Rebekah...this was all her idea." This causes the couple to cry more, "She's coming home. This week." "It's a Christmas miracle! It's all so...ra ra go team! Yeah!" Damon smirked. We all giggled and embraced in a hug. Then I had to go around and do my hellos.

"Hey girly!" Elena smiled, I hugged her close. "Halfway through the year...I couldn't last that long if I tried." Her brown eyes staring into mine felt like a warm hug by a fireplace, she's a very comforting person. "Trust me, I don't know how I'm doing it."

I moved on to Stefan, "Hey Y/n, how's the kids at school?" "Eh, some are better than others." "Maybe they're uh...ninja turtles!" I burst into laughter and hugged Stefan before walking to Damon.

"Hello mini Mikaelson." "Hello old man." "How are you doing m'lady?" He faked tipped his hat, "Good, how are you? Any kids?" Ive always wanted him and Elena to have a family like they've always wanted to. "That's for me to know, and for you, to dot dot dot." I laughed at his remark, and went over to Elijah, my last hello hug and short conversation.

"Welcome home Y/n, how is school? How are your grades?" "What happened to, hello? How are you? My name is...what happened to that? I'm just kidding, good, I'm getting decent grades. I started to flunk after the war but I have a tutor now." "Brilliant, I hate to leave you hanging but I'd love to seem little Hope." "No worries! Go ahead."

He walked over to Hayley, and I made my way towards Draco. "Come with me." He followed me and I led him to the spare bedroom. "Thanks." He spat, "Whatever." I went to my room and unpacked. My room was decorated beautifully. It was purple with vines, dangling lights, photos taped into a heart formation, and a black and white tapestry hanging.

"Wow, you must like decorating.." Draco says, I see him standing by the door, glancing around. "Yeah I guess, it makes it homey, and comforting." "I've never decorated my room...it's bland. I get lucky when my sheets are green." "I'm sorry." "It's fine, must explain my personality." I laughed at that, he smiled, which was strange. Cold hearted boy actually has showed other emotion besides rudeness and attitude.

<>

We ate dinner and got ready for bed, sleeping in my own room was almost nostalgic, which is weird considering it's only been a couple months.

I heard a knock on the door, "Come in." I say, and Hayley walked in.

"Hey Y/n, thank you so much for reuniting me with my baby, I can't thank you enough." "Of course! I'd do anything for you and Hope."
"I love you Y/n." "I love you to." "Goodnight." She whispered, and I smiled back.

It really was a good night.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

i love this chapter so much- i cant stand it