YULE

300 READS?? ily so so much, it doesn't seem like it a lot but to me it's insane. thank you endlessly <3
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I ended up sleeping in Draco's dorm, he needed a comforting person with him. He came back to school and a lot hit him at once.

I got out of bed, and went to my dorm to get ready. I curled my hair, and slipped on my uniform. I went to the Great Hall for breakfast, the tension between our group was astronomical.

"I do not claim this negative energy." Blaise said, which made me smile, his sarcastic personality made my day. Astoria gave him a death glare, and Mattheo did the same. "Sheesh, calm down kitties." He teased.

Draco sat next to me, far away from everyone else. He wrapped one arm around my waist. It made me tense up at first, but I calmed down after a couple seconds. The table was silent, we ate, and walked out. Blaise would add a sarcastic comment here and there, but no real conversation was sparked.

"Hey Y/n, let's go to class." Draco said, I nodded and we got up from the table. "Are you guys like, dating?" Blaise asked, "I'm getting a lot of...sexual tension." He winked at me, we haven't made it official, but I also wondered if that was the right thing to do, Draco just got cheated on and broke up with Astoria yesterday...I just don't think it's the best.

"Not yet. Hopefully." Draco responded before I could, his response shocked me, I thought he'd say no. He smirked down at me, and placed his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go Mikaelson."

<>

He took me to class and sat next to me, he placed his hand on my thigh, which made me jump at first. "Is that alright?" He asked, "Yeah. Just unexpected." He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Always expect the unexpected."

That sent a shiver down my spine, and paying attention in class was nearly impossible. All my classes went like that, I had to much to think about. School, was the last thing on my mind. I also remembered, I have tutoring with Mattheo..that's not going to go well. I'm really upset with him, even if it doesn't affect me.

By lunch time, my brain felt full to the limit. "Attention students!" Dumbledore began, "Next Saturday, we will be hosting the Yule Ball. Each champion will do a beginning dance with their date. Please consider attending, it's a very surreal event."

I was extremely excited for the ball, I've never attended something so fancy. My parents have, but I was too young at that time.

"Y/n." Draco said, I turned my head and looked at him, "Yeah?" "Would you want to go to the ball with me?" He smiled, it was cute. He seemed genuinely happy, which made me grin. "Of course Sir. Thank you." "Anytime M'lady." He kissed my hand, and I hugged him.

"So cute! Couple goals." Blaise exclaimed from across the table. "Yeah, we are a cute couple." He said, my eyes opened huge. They could possibly fall out.

<>

The end of the day rolled around, and I was walking through the halls, on my way to meet Mattheo.

"Y/n!" I turned around and saw Cedric jogging towards me. "Hi Ced!" He hugged me, and then pulled away. "Did you hear about the Yule Ball?" "Yeah, I did." "Who are you going with?" I was hesitant to tell him, he's never been fond of Draco. "Um, I'm going with Malfoy." "Oh..cool." "What about you?" His smiled grew on his face, "Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw." "Nice! I hope you have fun." "Same to you. I'll see you around." He hugged me and turned on his heel to walk away.

Now, time to meet Mattheo. Fun.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
soft draco soft draco soft draco soft draco. that's it.