33

this the song in the car^

enjoy besties :)

###

Once we got back to the cabin we all had lunch together, and then made about packing our things. Cars were coming to pick up those of us that didn't drive here, and the others who drove would leave around about the same time. I didn't see Seeley at lunch or as I packed my things, but I found him in the kitchen when I brought my suitcase downstairs, Olivia not far behind me.

Andrew made us all pose for a picture in front of the fireplace in the living room, and then people were saying goodbye. Everyone peeled off one by one from the group, until it was just me, Henderson, Annalise and Seeley left.

"What time is the car coming to get you, darling?" Henderson asked me, as the remainder of us sat around the island in the kitchen. Seeley looked like he was listening intently to an animated story Annalise was telling. I flicked my gaze away from them long enough to look at Henderson.

"I think they're running a bit late actually, they were supposed to be here a few minutes ago." I smiled softly, focusing my attention on the wooden surface before me.

"Well, I'd be happy to take you home, sweetheart. I'm supposed to wait here and lock up anyway, so as long as you don't mind waiting until these two leave." He nudged his head in the direction of Seeley and Annalise.

"I-"

"I'm taking her home, but thanks." Seeley interjected, cutting me off from politely declining the offer. I looked at him. He was focused on Henderson. Annalise was looking at him too, a confused look on her features.

"Good! And Annalise, you're driving home?" Henderson smiled. I was beginning to think he didn't let a lot of things affect him. I was envious. I wished I could do that.

"Um, yeah-yes. I'll just head off now then, I guess." She had fumbled her words slightly, but masked it with a cold smile, sliding off the barstool and pulling on her jacket. Seeley turned to me, and nodded his head towards the door.

"You ready to go?" I looked at him for a second, trying to read his face, before giving up and nodding. I stood from my seat and gathered my things, trailing after him out the door, turning back to wave goodbye at Henderson and Annalise. This boy is so confusing. 

We climbed into the car, and after belting in, we were soon on the road. After a few minutes, a heat engulfed my thigh. I glanced down to find Seeley's hand resting on it, dangerously close to the edge of my skirt.

It got darker within an hour, and the music was a grateful distraction. Something in the air had changed, the aura in the car darker, more tense.

A song I didn't recognise came on, and I squirmed in my seat, heat creeping up my neck and fluttering around in my stomach

His still hand on my thigh, I bit my lip and stared out the window in an attempt to ignore the ache between my legs. It didn't work. I clenched my thighs together, my hands playing with the hem of my dress. The car turned a corner and Seeley's hand left my leg to change gears. I pouted at the loss of warmth, but I was secretly grateful he wasn't touching me anymore. I was getting far too flustered.

We came on to a straight, and the hand was back, almost covering my entire thigh. Letting out a steady breath through my nose, I needed to find a way to distract myself. Gosh, when did I turn into a horn dog? My skin began to flush, redness trailing from my cheeks to my chest. Seeley's hand moved slightly and I squeaked quietly. I wanted his hands on me. Badly. His fingers were grazing the inside of my thigh, and began tracing patterns on my skin. I felt like I was about to explode.

"Are you sure?" I nodded vehemently in answer, but Seeley remained still. "Words, angel."

"Yes. Please." My voice sounded weird, but I was too frustrated to be self-conscious about it. And then his fingers trailed further up my dress until they were resting against my panties. My breathing was embarrassingly heavy, and he hadn't even touched me yet.

Rubbing me through the thin fabric that was the only barrier between up, Seeley's fingers moved between my legs as he continues driving, his eyes focused on the road. How is he not affected by this? The heat in the car was stifling. I turn my gaze to the window in front of me. Biting hard on my bottom lip, I narrowly swallowed a moan. He was barely touching me. Suddenly a gasp leaves my mouth as Seeley moves my panties to the side and a finger enters me. A long finger.

Glancing over at him as I try to keep my rapid breathing under control, I saw his hand was clenching the steering wheel tight enough I thought it would snap. His chest was heaving. Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one affected. My gaze trailed up his hand to his forearm, where veins were slightly protruding from the tension. The sight sent another wave of heat to the spot between my legs, and my eyes fluttered shut as another finger was added. My hand shot to Seeley's wrist, keeping his hand fingers exactly where I wanted them. I heard him chuckle quietly at me, and the noise made the blush covering me deepen.

I wasn't paying any attention to the car slowing down. All I was focused on was what Seeley was doing. His fingers kept moving, and then I was coming. A soft moan leaving me as I fisted Seeley's sleeve in one hand. His hand drew away from me whilst my eyes were still closed and I tried to calm my breathing.

My chest was heaving as I came down from my high. Prying my eyes open, I looked over at Seeley. A smile was spread across his lips, a genuine one. It was small, but the sight made heat pool once again in my stomach. Pulling my dress back down, I knotted my hands in my lap.

Sneaking another glance at the boy next to me, my breath hitched in my throat. Seeley's eyes were back on the road, but his fingers were in his mouth. The fingers that had just been inside me. Were being sucked clean. A wave of heat wracked my body, and I pushed the button on the door, cracking the window open slightly. The cold air gave me goosebumps, but did nothing to cure the heat between my thighs. Gosh, I was insatiable!

He changed gears, and then the hand was back on my thigh. It was comforting. The tip of his pinky finger was under the hem of my dress, but somehow it felt less sexual. Maybe it was because I had released some tension, but the car felt more relaxed than before. The next thing I knew my eyes were sliding shut. 

I was woken up by my seat belt being unclipped. My eyes snapping open, I pressed myself against the door of the car, away from whatever had touched my side. Recognising my surroundings, I found Seeley looking at me, his brows furrowed.

"We're at yours, I was going to carry you inside." He said, speaking quietly.

"Oh, thank- thank you." I croaked out, my voice weak and gravelly from my nap. Opening the door, I stepped out of the car and shivered at the cold air. My street was dead. Darkness consumed the road ahead and the houses on either side, the dim streetlights making everything more eerie than it already is.

Seeley grabbed my suitcase from the boot as I picked up my backpack from the floor of the passenger seat. I uttered a quiet thank you to Seeley as he walked me to my front door. He gave me a nod, and then hesitated before turning and walking back down my steps without another word.

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes as I locked the door behind me, dragging myself quietly up the stairs. Dumping my things by my door, I swapped my dress and cardigan out for a random hoodie on my floor. I crawled into bed, and the tears fell.

###

...thoughts?