Yami

Goth knew many things were wrong, that ahead of them, was another story... a nightmare of Fear.

As Umbra travelled with Seeker, he rested in their mind, focusing on the ragged link between them and Ser, and Solas, as it grew clearer, and stronger.

As they got closer to the final parts of the bridge, it became easier to feed his other half Magic, he was glad that with what Umbra was, he had a lot of Magic to spare, as their other self was almost ripping it from them, as they passed it along.

Gently, he hugged the glowing mental representative of his unborn child's Soul, so pure and curious.

"I'm sorry you will have to wait so long to be born little one." He apologized to them, and the Soul cuddled closer to him, making him smile.

He hated the fact that even when they were freed from their duty, the darker Fate was still up to her games.

Oh, he understood why she was playing them, but he didn't have to like it.

There was a balance that had to be kept, and what was ahead was very unbalanced... teetering on collapsing into the endless void. 

Just one misstep could destroy it all.

Fear had truly lost themselves to insanity... After all, Fear came into existence as part of a balance, and even Fate had a balance, and he wasn't talking about their other Fate half.

Codes appeared inside their mind, it was glowing, it was bright and it burned....

Damaged.

The Codes of the wondering Multiverse.

Could he repair it?

He feared the answer, Umbra had a limit to how much he could sing, to repair what was broken, and once he crossed that line, he would sing himself out of existence...

Solas may be able to help, boosting the shadowy Guardian's power, by blazing his light powers.

Solas... Umbra was becoming a bit unstable the longer that he was forcefully separated from his other half, and it hurt Shades himself, and in the split Multiverse, it was okay for them to be separated, and they wouldn't have to deal with any side effects from their separation...

But in a whole new multiverse?

Suddenly, an idea came to his mind, and he sent a question to Fate.

"Permission given, sweet." She said, with a wicked grin.

He pulled a single strand of power out, and he carefully made sure that it was too low powered for Fear to notice. Golden light gathered in his hands, and he threaded their shadow to give it a form.

"Protect Solas and Ser." He commanded the tiny new aspect of shadow, and then, he threw it into the either of Souls....

In the wondering Multiverse, a small figure shook it's newly formed body, and heterochromia eyes, one gold, one red, opened.

And a few feet away from it, a small child played, and the shadow aspect crept closer to him...

"Mew?" The tiny black kitten cried.

Shades opened his eyes, he was satisfied, and he laughed.

No matter what, his other self was a cat fanatic.

-----

Hibana blinked, and he turned his head, to look at where the sound was coming from. He gasped, and he quickly ran over, to the fluffball, and he picked it up. "Kitty!"