- Uchū no Gādian -

Underworld

The place where Devils, and Fallen Angel lives.

On the Underworld, there rules four Satans. The first is the Beelzebub, Lucifer, Leviathan, and Asmodeus.

And of course, these four " Satans " is a fake. Like a certain Faker. Ehem, and now I could hear someone screaming " Zasshu! " " Faker! " in anger.

Ehem, back to the topic.

What I meant is the original Satans is dead. With the Biblical God dead too and so, the now ruling Satans replaced the original ones.

And do you know who kills the Original Satans and God?

A certain Guardian of the Universe was resting. Until the Great War breaks out, and he was reading a manga when the war breaks out.

AND IT WAS GETTING GOOD. But when that damned war soon starts. Alaya, the collective unconsciousness of mankind, universe, and the drive to survive. Called him.

But, the Guardian already escapes, he wanted to have peace for a GODDAMN SECOND. I mean really, he've just came back from another universe to stop a calamity.

And now, he have to stop a war.

" I WANTED TO READ THE MANGA IN PEACE ALAYA FOR FUCK'S SAKES! CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT FOR A MINUTE?! And probably the stupid war will end after they killed each other. "

Screamed the Guardian as he continues reading the manga.

*Sigh*

Alaya sighed as the Guardian then looked at Alaya.

" What. "

" I will call a certain someone to say that you're back from your mission. "

...

" ... A-Are you perhaps... calling her? "

" Yes. "

" ... ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL GO! SO PLEASE DON'T CALL HER! "

The Guardian scream to Alaya, as he swear he could imagine Alaya smirking with his dumb face.

Now now, this Guardian, is strong, he could blow up planets and destroy planets as he wishes. But, there's this one girl he wanted to avoid.

One time, she found out the Guardian was reading the manga. She then cuddled to him as the Guardian, raised his eyebrows.

But soon, he continues reading.

Feeling that she didn't get his attention, she blew up the manga to pieces. As the Guardian looked at his hands.

With his mouth opened agape, and he looked at the girl. Who's looking at him with a blank look.

" ... Ophis... why? "

The Guardian asked with a betrayed looked.

Ophis : " ... donuts. "

Ophis said in a rather small voice.