No More Messes - Sakusa X Reader

Time Skip Sakusa X Messy Reader

Lots of degrading so if you're not into that I apologize.

This one's little extra spicy *insert sparkle emojis* sorta

---

Sakusa Kiyoomi.

The man who hates crowds, germs, and most importantly,

messes.

Coming home from a long day of practice from all of Bokuto's and Hinata's shared energy as well as Atsumu's "Omi-Omi's," he was obviously annoyed. But when he came home to see his girlfriend laying on the couch with crumbs all over the coffee table, trash wrappers piled on the floor from her snacks, and all the blankets were unfolded, he almost lost his shit.

Y/n didn't expect him to be home so early, usually she'd clean everything up a few minutes before he got home, but she completely forgot, getting too distracted in the new episode of her favorite show.

And that's the story of how she ended up getting tied down to their shared bed, naked and restricted.

Sakusa stood by the foot of the bed, his arms folded over his chest as he stared down at his girlfriend. He always kept the house clean and tidy, no signs of germs or even living once he was done.

Her hands were bonded above her to the head of the bed while her feet were tied to the poles of the footboard. He had forced her to get undressed and lay on the bed before he tied her up to restrict her. As much Sakusa hated it, he tied one of her bandanas around her mouth, the fabric in between her teeth as it became to soak with drool.

"After an annoying practice, I come home to you leaving a mess all over the living room. Such a disgusting germ," He muttered, looking away from her.  Sakusa was still dressed in his practice outfit, feeling filthy at his sweaty shirt sticking to him.

Y/n tried to speak, but the bandana muffled her words and Sakusa shushed her aggressively. He rolled his eyes before getting down on his knees and reaching for something underneath their bed. His girlfriend looked in his general direction confused before he emerged, setting a box on the futon by the footboard.

Sakusa took the lid off of the large box, fiddling with the things inside looking for what he wanted. When he finally landed on a small, pink object, he walked back over to the bed and stood beside y/n.

"You're disrupting my shower time, y/n." Was all he said before slipping his hands in between her legs and spreading her folds, making her whimper into the cloth in her mouth.

He licked his index and middle fingers to coat them with saliva, using it to lube her entrance. Once it was wet enough, he slid the small egg-shaped toy inside of her hot core. She moaned against the fabric, closing her eyes and bucking her hips.

"No," Sakusa demanded, smacking her in the thigh to stop "you're going to sit here while I go shower, you germ."

Y/n tried to make a sentence, but her words were muffled. Sakusa squinted his eyes over at her before giving her a disgusted look.

"You made a big mess in the living room, so you're not allowed to make another one until I tell you so, got it?" He demanded and she quickly nodded his head.

He had an aggressive personality, meaning he couldn't help being mean to her sometimes. Sakusa only did it if he had a reason to be, and she was usually very good. But today was not the day for her to test the waters.

Sakusa revealed a small remote in his hand, making y/n look at him confused before he pushed one of the buttons on it and she felt a jolt. The toy inside of her began to vibrate, causing her to bite down on the cloth to hold in her moans.