𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

After two weeks it was time for Emma to give birth,Ray was right on her side. She gave birth to her baby,his name was Andrew "Aww he looks so cute!" Ray admired the baby."Of course I made him after all"Emma said proudly.

"Ew"Ray joked "Oh whatever Ray you need a boyfriend"Emma spat at him. "And you need a girlfriend bitch"Ray told her "Yeah I guess you're right"Emma agreed."What about that girl that came to coffee shop?"Ray said.

"Which girl?"Emma asked "The one with green hair I think her name Gelda"Ray said unsure."Oh you meant that one customer Gilda"Emma corrected him "Yeah her you should get to know her when you see her again" Ray told Emma."Impossible I might never see her again"Emma told him. "But you think she's cute right?"Ray teased her.

"Oh shut up Ray what about Norman" Emma said "Who?"Ray didn't know who they were talking about."The white haired boy that was with Gilda"Emma answered."Oooo what about him?"Ray asked "He looks like the one boy you used to date and they have the same name to-"Emma said and they both realized it."You don't think that was them right?" Ray asked Emma and she didn't know what to say.

𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

"Well pretty sure that was Ray and Emma,they look so different now" Norman talked about it with Gilda. "You positive that was them?"Gilda asked him "Very positive and Emma gave birth today"Norman told Gilda. "Hmm what do you think we should do now?"Gilda asked him "Easy we kidnap them after they leave the hospital" Norman answered.

Gilda looked at him with a crazy look "Uhh why kidnap them when we can just meet up with them?"Gilda told him "Oh you're right I think that one will work better"Norman agreed."Your a fucking idiot for even mentioning about kidnapping them"Gilda said..

𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗!!