new chap!

HI I HAVE OTHER NORRAY STORYS SO PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT

ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

Norman and Gilda still loved Ray and Emma but they weren't sure how they felt.Some time pass and they been hanging out a lot,Gilda has been helping Emma with her baby.

Emma and ray were working at the cafe "Ughh how many hours we have left before we can go?"Emma complained "..you dumbass we just got here a few minutes ago"Ray told her."So even Andrew doesn't want to be here?"Emma pointed out "Motherfucker that bi-...I meant Andrew is sleeping"Ray sighed.They saw customers coming in "Wow I Been waiting for you guys open up again I heard so many good things about it here"A women said.

"Thank you,welcome is there anything want to try before buying?"Ray suggested."my boyfriend used to come here he said the banana muffin was his favorite"She said "oh then we must know him?Whats his name?"Emma asked.They both froze hearing what his name was "His name is Mark"She answered.

"I'm sorry Miss I didn't hear you?"Ray said a bit shocked "Mark and he's coming in right now actually"She said and there goes Emma's ex boyfriend walking in.They both stood quiet "Oh it's nice seeing you again.."Ray glared at him."If you think you can just walk in here after what you did!"He snapped "ray calm down"Emma whispered to him.

"No I'm not,this dumbass bitch think he can just walk in here like he didn't do shit!"Ray was pissed."Look man I am s-"Mark tried apologizing "No shut the fuck up,what you going to do when you get her pregnant huh?Leave her like you did to Emma!"Ray walked around the counter.The woman was confused what was happening.

Mark started to back away from ray "just wait,ima make sure Emma puts your ass in child support"Ray told him. "Man I was just here for my girlfriend damn"Mark said "No need we can help her order now get the fuck out!"Ray pushed him.

Norman and Gilda made their way inside to see Ray pushing a guy "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT NOW I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AROUND HERE ANYMORE!"Ray yelled at him. "damn alright jeez don't gotta yell" Mark made his way out the cafe,ray went back behind the counter."I'm very sorry for that what would you like to order?"Ray put on a smile telling her.

Ray acted as if nothing happened,she ordered something and left."What was that about?"Norman asked walking up to them."When did you get here??"Ray didn't notice them "that doesn't who were they?"Gilda said "That was my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend" Emma answered.She grabbed Andrew who was awake "Seems like your day started out shitty"Norman said.

"Do you guys want anything?"Ray asked "no just wanted to bother you here"Norman smiled."What do you really want?"ray Wasn't having it "Fine one kiss?"Norman answered."Ugh alright"Ray agreed,he made his way back around the counter and gave Norman a small kiss.

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED