Thirteen

_aleynaaa__ loves me guys! She loves me! I love her so much! *whispers* I think she's the one. *giggles*

Alright so this chappie is gonna be a major one!
•••

"Ah fuck!" Zayn hissed.

Our bodies were tangled and sweat was running down my back, soaking the dark red velvet sheets below me.

I could see the dark windows at the top of the room's walls now. It made me feel grossed out but territorial at the same time.

It was gross knowing that people were watching two teenagers- Well, a teenager and a multiple millennium old demon- have sex, but my pride was high knowing that everyone watched him claim me and me claim him.

The pressure between my hips was building. I felt every pulsing step closer to the gorgeous orgasm. My sweat dripped down my forehead as I screwed my face up and moaned again.

"Almost," Zayn grunted. "There."

"Zayn, please. I need it." I gasped. Something needed to be done. We were at this for a few minutes in the same position and I wanted to change things up a bit.

I never though I would do something like it in my existence, but I actually pushed Zayn away from me.

"W-what are you doing?" Zayn stammered, shocked.

"Making this more fun." I smirked at him deviously before pushing him back onto the bed. I crawled over him and straddled his hips, feeling his cock nudge into my cleft as I hovered over him.

God I wanted to just sink down and ride him away like a wild stallion but my inner-adventurer took control and leaned over him, kissing his lips, which could've undone me simply by that.

I quickly moved down his scruffy jaw, feeling every tiny hair poke my lips. He tried to push my hips down onto him but I only resisted almost dauntingly.

"Ah ah ah," I said in a sing song voice. "You got to have your fun, now I get to have mine."

What was I talking about? Getting fucked by Zayn Malik is one thousand times more fun than rejecting him!

"Kitten," He growled with lust dark in his eyes. "I'm going to eat you up." I whimpered at his words that made my source of wetness quiver with burning desire.

My lips began shakily pecking down his chest while our sexes continued to barely cling to eachother.

I felt the power it took within him to keep himself from overpowering my pathetic human strength, with the strength of the leader of twenty six demonic legions, and throwing me around to fuck me into oblivion. So that meant one thing: He enjoyed this.

Slowly, I slid down the thick girth of his manhood, seeming to feel every vein and faint pulse created by it. How the hell am I not orgasming right now?

"Anastasia." He growled. The feeling of wanting him inside me grew ten-fold that instant. I didn't know what it was but I had an idea that it was the way he said my full name. Suddenly, I couldn't hold back.

I dropped myself down as far as I could go without hurting myself and that still left about an inch or two of his heavenly cock without me around it. Was he really that big?

He groaned and sat up causing my ankles to cross behind him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clung to him while he grasped my hips and began forcing me to ride him.

"Ana." He chanted my name over and over again.

"Zayn." I whimpered, and just like that, I came. His release followed suit after mine.

Zayn slowly laid back. I laid still on top of his heaving chest.

"What happens now?" I breathed.

"A new life." He said.

•••

"Zayn?" I called him, very curious about the dark red envelope in my hands.

"What is it, babe?" He leaned back in his chair to look around the wall that blocked my sight from his working area.

"What is this?" I held it up and he was in front of me, taking it from my hands. I'll never get used to our new speed.

"It looks like it's from home." He furrowed his eyebrows while sliding his finger across the inside of the flap to tear it open. Then, he pulled out a black card with Congratulations! written across the middle.

He slowly opened it and I immediately caught sight of what appeared to be an ultrasound.

Written below in silver calligraphy were the words Congrats on the new baby! Love, Bael

Baby? What baby? I'm not pregnant. I'm pretty sure Zayn can't get pregnant.

"Anastasia." Zayn whispered. And then, I heard it.

Thump thump thump thump. A heartbeat. Something that usually made my throat burn with thirst... didn't.

Zayn's gaze fell to my stomach. I froze as I realized that the sound was coming from there. My stomach.

I'm pregnant.

"Anastasia. What is this?" He hissed.

"I think I'm pregnant." I whispered and slumped down on the kitchen chair to let it sink in.

"I need to talk to my mother." He growled and then he disappeared.

As I let it sink in, I also let Zayn's actions sink in.

He doesn't want it. He doesn't want our baby.

The disturbed feeling in me was powerful. I couldn't cry. I couldn't let out my emotions. All I could think about was the fact that Zayn didn't want our child, the product of our love, the result of our passion. He didn't want it.

I laid in our bed, the bed that we made love on countless times, and just gazed out the window into the cloudy sky.

It got darker as the day waned to a close. Zayn still wasn't home so I just decided to succumb to a quiet sleep. And I did.

It wasn't until I woke to the large king sized bed dipping beside me. Cold fingers slowly trailed up my thighs and to my big shirt I had changed into. His touch was light as it dragged my shirt up over my stomach.

I felt his hand rest on my stomach and I heard a shuffling sound before his lips were pressed to my abdomen. My hand found his hair and ran through it with my fingers until they caressed his cheek while his bottom lip dragged a little ways along my skin.

Thump thump thump thump. The sound comforted me somehow. Like a steady pulse of reassurance.

"So what happened?" I whispered.

"I talked to my mother." He replied.

"And?" I asked.

"We're having a son."