Two

"You look quite adorable in your picture to me darling." Zayn had lay on the bed beside me, both of us on our stomachs.

I had just gotten my eighth grade yearbook picture and we hadn't needed a light so much since it was just turning dark outside.

"Zayn, can't you see my cheeks are huge? My chin looks massive and my smile is too big." I whispered trying to point it out.

"You look like my sister a bit actually." He said, letting a dark and shadowy finger hover over my face.

"You had a sister?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"What did she look like?" I asked, a bit hesitant in case it was a touchy subject.

"She was beautiful, just like you."

"I'm not beautiful." I blushed. The one who should be called beautiful is Zayn because damn. Everything about him screamed enticing and seductive. One look at his black wife beater hanging low to reveal all his chest tattoos just sent me gripping the bed sheets so I wouldn't touch them.

I could think of another way he could make me grip the bed sheets.

He chuckled. "Those aren't very pure thoughts are they?"

I giggled and bit the inside of my lip. He was twenty one for crying out loud. I'm fourteen and just a hormonal teenage little girl to him.

"Zayn, do you like me?" I had asked him. It was really immature but who the hell cares these days?

"I do." He said.

"How much?" I asked.

"A lot." He smiled. His teeth were perfectly straight and white. He had some kind of sharp tooth thing where his teeth would be if he were a vampire.

"A vampire? I could be a vampire for you." Immediately, he made his teeth grow and he began leaning over me. I leaned back with him.

"Z-Zayn. W-what are you doing?" I asked when his eyes grew a red hue.

"I'm being a vampire for you." He said. "It's what you want... Right?"

"It's kind of scary but kind of..." I trailed off. Sexy.

I bit my lip and was disgusted with myself because I thought a... Whatever he was, was sexy with red eyes. A sickeningly dark creature is sexy? I'm too hormonal right now.

He just laughed a little harder.

My father came into the room just I finished laughing. Zayn remained stock still. He had a disappointed look on his face.

"Anastasia Rosario Pineda. I got an upsetting call from your principal today. Care to explain why you were touching Gage Simons in the back of the classroom?" He sounded as if he was going to blow a gasket.

"It was nothing da-"

"I thought I rose you better!" My dad screamed and slapped me. "Do you wanna be a big girl now? Do you wanna get pregnant and pay mortgage? Be my guest!"

I cried out and held my face while he started beating my legs with his hands. Zayn just stared at me while my father beat me.

"Help!" I screamed at him. "Help me!"

He just shook his head and vanished.

:#:

My father claimed he beat me for the best. I just told myself what he said was true. It was always for the best.

I was looking forward to seeing Zayn the next night, but he never showed. Like he didn't show up last time.

It was like he came to me on intervals; he waited a few years, then showed up again.

Zayn didn't show for another three years. He came in dreams. Wet ones especially. It was something to keep me satisfied for a while but I started needing him with me.

That's when I got an idea.

I'm going to bring Gage Simons to my house one night while my dad is out with his friends.

_________________________

(A/N: If I ever make a grammar mistake, can you comment where you see it? I'll fix it as best as I can.)

Zayn's teeth closed around the top of your underwear with his nose brushing your navel. You started pooling between your legs as he slowly dragged the purple material down your legs. A whimper escaped your throat as his nose nudged the soft down of hair on top of your private area. Once he pulled them all the way down, he immediately came to your source of attention causing you to whimper like a puppy missing her owner from the low octave his voice dropped to. Almost like a sexual growl. "Press that star button. Because I'm about to press your button."