𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

Relationship Status: dating

I woke up to this awful feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom while realizing what me and Vinnie did last night. I threw up and held my hair the best at my ability.

I hear Vinnie groan from our shared bed outside of the bathroom door. Vinnie slowly gets up and walks over to y/n who is throwing up in the toilet with glossy eyes.

Y/n looks up then goes back to the toilet and throws up immediately. "You ok love?" He questions while making a makeshift ponytail. "Yep. Just ate some old food." I lie.

I didn't want to tell him something that could possibly be a lie. "Ok then, I'm going back to bed and you should too." He informs. "Ik I'll be there soon." I say with a fake smile.

Once he gets in bed I get up and shut the door. Looking in the mirror I look awful. Brushing my teeth I think of all the possibilities that could happen.

Opening the door I get in bed, arms wrap around me.

Opening my eyes, light shining through the window I turn looking at my sleeping boyfriend. I get up slowly not wanting to wake him up I grab one of him hoodies and some sweatpants. Leaving a note I walk out of the house going to a drug store nearby to get a pregnancy test.

Walking in, I go to the feminine section, grabbing the clear blue test, I walk to the register. The middle aged woman looked at me disgusted while I'll grabbed a 20 dollar bill.

I look up and see her face expression. "What?" I say confused. "Quite young to buy one of these you know." She says with attitude. "Excuse you?" I say caught off guard.

"Teenagers these days' she sighs. I grab the tests and flip her off.

Walking in the house I flick my shoes off and walk up the flight of stairs. Walking into the bathroom I see Vinnie still sleeping. I giggle slightly and walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

Taking the test I wait. Hearing muffles and grunts I know vinnies awake. The test beeps and I immediately grab it and look at it..

+positive

"Shit." I whisper to myself. Walking outside of the bathroom hiding the test in the hoodie I tap Vinnie lightly."baby?" I whisper. "Mhmm.. yes love?" He questions half asleep.

"Im-I-I'm." I stutter not able to get the words out, any words out. "What is it love?" He asks while leaning against the headboard. "One question before I tell you." I tell him while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Hmm." He hums. "You won't walk out on me when I tell you this." I say tears pricking my eyes. "I won't. I pinky promise." He says putting out his pinky finger. "Ok, umm I'm pr- pregnant." I say putting my head down.

Silence fills the air bit by bit. "You're- you're pregnant?" he questions. "Ya." I say simply. "You're pregnant!" He says excitedly. He grabs my and hugs me. "Your not mad?" I ask.

"Now why would I be mad?" He puts a finger under my chin making me look up at him. "It's just that usually people get mad then they leave-" I get cut off. " why would you think I would leave you." He questions once again.

" because they all d-" "because they all nothing. I'll never leave you. Remember that." He says. " ty." I say our foreheads touching. "I love you." He says. "I love you more." I respond. "Impossible" he says while we both laugh alittle.

K bye. My writing sucked when I first started still doss but you know. It is what it is