𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧.. (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2)

Relationship status: married
1 16 yr old and 1 6 yr old

"They were in her bed together, in their underwear." I say looking down slightly at the table. "She asked him to spend the night." She remarks. Vinnie shakes his head.

"Matt's off his meds. He ran away with our batshit-crazy mother. Louis is doing time in juvie, and now V wants to be a contestant on " Teenage Mom." I say while grabbing my glass of wine drinking it.

"Is she really pregnant?" Vinnie asks. "I don't know." I say putting down the glass. "I don't even think she knows." I say rubbing my nose bridge. "Could I possibly be doing a worse job of raising my kid."

"Tommy isn't smoking crack." He says reminding me of the shitty thing I did. "Thank you for talking with me. I'm just having a meltdown." I say drinking my wine again.

"What are husbands for?" He asks. "Ya. Heh." I say letting out a chuckle. " V and the rest of my siblings have got to be up in four hours." I say getting up putting the wine glasses in the sink.

"You going to sleep right now?" He asks. " ya let me just wash these glasses. I got to be up by morning though, make sure V is not packing a bag to envolope  and picking out baby names."

"You can go to bed." I offer. "Uh our bed sucks." He complains while crossing his arms. "Never had complaints before." She remarks. "You probably shouldn't be reminding your husband about how many men have tried our your mattress." He says.

"So you'll go to bed?" he asks. "Ya goodnight love." He says giving me a kiss then going up the flight of stairs.

They next day...

I sit on the end of her bed my hand placed on my mouth looking at the wall thinking of how my daughter could actually be pregnant. Looking at her I see the time knowing she needs to wake up.

"Veronica." I say softly. "Veronica." I repeat. She wakes up looking out the window then me. "Morning." I say while rubbing his wrist. "Are you sure your pregnant?" I ask.

I look at her then she sits up and gets out of bed. "Did you- did you take a -pregnancy test? I ask as I watch her walk to her mirror and start to brush her hair. "We'll go buy one today." I say leaning against the wall.

"I want to have a baby." She says body faced to the mirror but her face turned to me. "No, I-I know that you think that you do, but-" I get interrupted. "I know what I want and what I don't want." She says while walking out of her room and into the bathroom.

"No, you don't. You're just a kid." I say following her. "I'm not a kid." She says annoyed. "Yes, you are." I say quite loud. "It's my body, my decision." She remarks. " you're just a kid willing to make a decision that could ruin the rest of your life with a boy your barely know." I say angry.

"You married a guy you barely even know. Do you even love him? O-or do you still love Jayden or maybe Evan or some other cute guy you run into on the street." She yells arms behind he back leaning forward.

"Okay, okay. Hey. Don't do this. Please. Don't have a baby. It's a mistake. And also your father is someone I know very well." I say calming her down my arms on her shoulders.

" I know who I love, and I know what I want... even if you don't." She says walking away. I stand there looking at the wall infront of me.