Greetings

I take this moment to run and hide under the pillows "M-mew........"
----------
Shinso pov:

I watched as the blonde boy with cat ears and a tail turn back into the kitten from before. My jaw dropped, along with the knife I was holding, and the little kitten jumped to cover under my pillows. A broken mewl being released following.

I calmy pick up the knife that was dropped and slowly walk towards the small feline. I hesitantly lift the pillow up to see the yellow blob of kitten shaking it's boots off. I lightly tap on his bottom. "H-hey...if you don't mind I'd like some answers please? I'll put the knife away if you'd like?..."

I gulped in anticipation waiting for at least a sign that it was ok. Finally I saw what I assumed was a nod and sighed before getting up and going to my closet, quickly grabbing one of my purple hoodies, a pair of clean boxers, and some sweatpants. I went back to my room to see the mysterious little cat peering from behind the covers. I put the clothes on the bed and I take the knife, folding it back up and setting on my bedside drawer.

"I'm gonna turn around ok? You gotta change into these so your not naked. I'm turning around now..." I turn my back, and wait until I hear the bed creak, feeling a tug on my shirt.

When I turned, my insides started to feel like mush. There again was the blonde boy who had that peculiar lightening strike in his hair, cat ears and a tail but the jacket was a size too big, and was baggy on him. His cheeks were tinted red as he avoided eye contact with me.

I tried to keep my face stoic as ever but I don't know how good a job I did of that. I sighed shakily, sitting on my bed, patting the spot next to me. "Sit." He hesitantly sat down before signing as well. "So uh-...what do you wanna know?" And that's when my little interrogation began.

"Name?"
"Denki Kaminari"
"Age? "
"20"
"What are you exactly?"
"I don't know the exact word but I'm a Demi-human I think-"
"Did you purposely try to come home with me?"
"N-no...I just wanted a home to be honest..."
"Have you always been able to turn into a cat?"
"From as far as I can remember."
"Why are you naked when you turn into a human?"

My stomach turned as I waited for his response

"I don't know? Is that really relevant? A-and um...are you gonna kick me out? F-For lying? And for being part-cat...?"

"Sorry sorry, and Um- n-no...I could use the company, so I guess it's fine. Alright last question. How long have you you been... well homeless?"

His face turned into a pained expression, obviously not bringing up good memories.

"Since I was little, I've never really had a mom or dad to support me. So I went to school every chance I got and stayed with some of the locals, but after school ended and I was the supposed age where I could support myself. I've been trying to settle somewhere, maybe get a job but I haven't been able to since my ears and ta-"

His sentence was cut off by a loud rumble from his stomach. His cheeks grew dark by the second while all I did was laugh. "I guess what's filling for a cat isn't enough for an actual person huh? I can go make dinner for us if you want?" I lifted an eyebrow, getting up.

He nodded trying to cover his face with his hands. I smiled before walking off.

DENKI POV:

I angrily looked down at my stomach after the tall purple haired guy walks off. "Damn you! Why'd you have to betray me like that!? I didn't do anything to you did I?" I got no response before grunting and flopping back onto the bed.

I lifted my head up and took this time to look around the room. There was some posters of music artists called Powfu, Cavetown, sub urban, etc. Some plushies of Pokémon I don't even know the names of. Lots of purple I'll tell you that.

Sooner or later I could smell the delicious meat cooking and instantly melted. I got up and stumbled out of the room, following the intense smell of deliciousness. I ended up in the kitchen where I was met up again with the purple guy cooking some sort of meat on the stove.

"So uh...when's it gonna be done?..." I asked impatiently, practically drooling. He chuckled.

"It's gonna be done when it's done-" I grunted with frustration, head butting the taller males back. "Ack-! Hey what're you doing?!" He lifted his arms up, spatula in hand, to see my face.

"I'm really hungry..." As if on cue my stomach growled in hunger. He sighed once again for the 15th time today. "Food'll be done in 5. Just go sit down at the table okay?"

I don't know if it was just me, but those 5 minutes felt like 5 hours, and the moment he placed the Philly cheese steak on the table, I ate it up like it was candy. The other guy had barely taken a bite before I was finished. "Thank you Mr...?"

He paused. "Oh I apologize. I'm letting you live here and you don't even know my name. Hitoshi Shinso." He said before taking a bite of his sandwich. I nodded and looked down trying to change the subject. "So you have a job?..."

He looked up from his food and covered his mouth as he ate. "I have a day job on the week days and a night job on the weekends..." My ears perked up hearing about a night job.

"A night job? Ooh what kind?!"

"I work at a night club."

My face lit up like a candle, my stomach churning with excitement. "I've never been to a night club! What's it like?" I stared at him in awe letting my head rest on my hands.

"Well it's lively, too loud, a lot of drunk people...I'm just the bartender so I don't really deal with most of the people except for handing the drinks out and stuff."

The gears in my head starting to turn as I thought of an idea. "Hey since tomorrow is Saturday does that mean you have to work?" He nodded, finishing off his food.

"Yea-"

"Can I come with you?! I've always wanted to go to a place like that!" I smiled real big, starting to get butterflies. I started getting so excited that I could feel my tail swinging from side to side.

"You have to be 21 to enter, you know that right? You're only 20." He said in a cocly voice as if he was amused.

"What?! Why? Cant you just take me with you??" My ears drooped in disappointment and I started to frown.

"I mean, I could try? But ground rules are no drinking alcohol, and your gonna stay behind the bar the entire time. Do you understand?"

I smiled and shook my head vigorously. "Yup! Yes sir!" I giggled and couldn't help but cheese even more.

After my temporary high had come down, I started to feel really drowsy, and I sleepily yawned, stretching before rubbing my eyes. "D-Do you have a bed I can sleep in?..." I asked sniffling a but.

Shinso thought for a second before shaking his head. "All I have is the master bedroom, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed as m-"

Before he could finish I stood up and started heading back to his bedroom. "Hey where are you going?" I yawned again before responding.

"To bed."

I didn't even look back before closing the door and laying on the bed. I turned into my cat form, and used the jacket as a giant blanket. I started to drifted off to sleep, purring ever so softly, smelling the sweet lavender scent coming off Hitoshi's clothing.

(1371 words)