Chapter XV

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 hold another banquet. I'll hold a banquet after banquet, forever unchanging."

"I may be lonely right now. But everyone is waiting for me on the other side of that promise that was in the long-distanced past."

"The original memory, forgotten by everyone. The original promise."

A fire then burst into flames, the Phoenix appeared, with its breathtaking wings that resembled a rainbow. "I am the guardian, protector of God and the Zodiacs. You will never be alone." The Phoenix said. And God smiled, as if he fell in love with the beautiful Phoenix."

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

A girl with [h/l] [h/c] hair inspected her uniform, "Ara~ I have been given the chance to go to school... again." A playful laugh interrupted her monologue, she turned to see Shigure standing by the entrance of her room.

She giggled and went to him, wrapping her arms around his neck while he did the same to her waist.

"And what are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Well I do live in this house." He answered while smirking.

She sighed and removed her arms, "True."

"I still can't believe he removed the ear cuff." The man said.

"Yes but only for a while, it was removed only for enough time for me to change back into a teenager. I still have to watch over Yuki at his school, just like what I did for you three." He smiled.

"And now you look like a highschool girl~" She smacked his head.

"Please don't say that, it make you sound like a pedophile."

He chuckled, "Oh please if we're talking about age you're the pedophile. How old are you again?" Another smack.

"Ow~"

"I am 16 currently. Ah! My senses are tingling, I feel a presence." And with that the girl walked out.

Shigure sighed, and walked right after her.

She walked down the stairs in a rush and opened the door quickly to see a familiar girl. She saw this girl in her class making them classmates, she forgot her name though, 'Hmmm Tohru right? Tohru... ah, Honda!'

"A-ah [l/n]-sama!" Tohru yelped surprised that the school's princess actually lived here.

'Such a coincidence!' She thought.