'~2~'

" Well there is no problem with being confident, I'm just surprised I guess but I like it" replied Johnny. "Okay you too, you can stop flirting now" Said Kenzie but she was obviously joking.

"Could I maybe get your instagram?"

" I could give you my snap and see what happens from there."

"Bet", you typed your snapchat username and smiled at him through the screen and said "Done"

"I'll snap you later okay " John said smiling like crazy. "You better because I'll be waiting" you replied with a wink. You clicked out of the omegle website and did your outro with Kenzie before switching off the camera.

"I see you fancy Johnny" said Kenzie while smirking at you. You couldn't hide the blush that had arose onto your cheeks, so you just hit her with your pillow.

"Ouch, I'll take that as a yes then."

" Whatever"

"You're not disagreeing, so you definitely like him." she said, will standing up and pointing at you.

"Okay so I find him cute, that doesn't necessarily mean I like him," you tried to defend yourself but Kenzie was clearly not having it.

" Well, I have to go, Tacoda and I are getting lunch. You wanna come with?"

"Nah, I'm good, but enjoy yourselves."

Kenzie had left to go meet up with Tacoda and you were just chilling in your room when you received a snap. You smiled at the name and quickly clicked on the notification. As you opened the snap you saw picture of a smiling Johnny and it instantly made your heart melt.

"I told you I would snap you, I'm a man of my words"

You quickly fixed your hair and got into a position that had good lighting and quickly took a picture of yourself smiling.

"I'm glad you snapped be back Orlando"

"Wait how do you know my last name"

" I did my research"

"Its good that you know it because thats gonna become you last name pretty soon"

You instantly started blushing at what he had said and butterflies immediately started erupting in your stomach.

A/N: my chapters are gonna be short and sweet because I have a lot of school work to do sorry.

But I'll try my best to update, I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho :)