'¬1¬'

"Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel," you said, as you looked into the camera,"Today i'm here with Kenzie and we are going to be doing something very risky."  "Yeah like we've done risky things but this is probably the riskiest." Kenzie. "Yeah, what Kenz said, well today we are going to be going on omegle." You gave the camera a nervous look before grabbing your laptop and setting everything up.

"Okay so everything is set, lets begin. I'm so scared tho" "Same but lets just do this."

"Hey, arent you like 10," You said to some strange looking kid. "Yeah, I dont think kids should be here," Kenzie added on. "Im actually 12 bitch." The kid said. "Woah calm down Jamal dont need to pull out the nine." The both of you said in sync while raising your arms in the air. The person skipped you so you just carried on with other people, until.....

"Aaaaaahhhhh" "Oh my flipping gosh" You guys screamed while closing your eyes as you had just seen some old mans willy. " I need some holy water to cleanse my eyes" You said in horror. "Why tf would someone want to see that," Kenzie also said. "Okay guys I think this is the last person or willy that we are doing to so yeah."

"Hey" This really cute guy said, "Wait arent you that YouTuber y/n or something."                           "um I- yeah thats me." you replied being utterly starstruck by his beauty (John is one beautiful specimen of a man."

"Hey John" Kenzie said aimlessy, you looked at her shocked and confused. "Wait you know him?" "Yeah his like one of my best friends, I'm suprised you two haven't met." "And you didn't tell me this fine human being existed all this time."

"Confident I see" John said staring deep into your soul with his green eyes

"Yeah, I mean why shouldn't I be."....................

A/n: so first actual chapter, tell me what you think.