The beggining

Hi,I am James Totamm and I am 16 years old,I'm a prince,more exatcly the prince of Poland.I am tall I have brown hair like my eyes and I like to read hystorical stories.I live in a castle ,a really big castle.It has got 25 rooms,a ball room and a lot of people that do everything for me .My parents are dead.
They were Alfared Totamm and Eva Rose Tottam ,the king of Poland and the queen.This country has the same surface as Europe.Poland is the biggest kingdom on the earth it has got like 90 milions of people .It is a strong country,but it needs to fight the Romanian kingdom that is the second more powerfull kingdom.My parents died when I was 10years old,when I became a prince because there started a battle betewen Poland and Romania,I was the target but I ran and I found a place to hide,in my dressing room (an intersting place ,right?)

My dad's ally won the war but I grew up without parents so that was hard for me.The Romanian kingdom is closer than I thought when I was younger ,the only thing that separate those kingdoms is a dark and scary forest but I like this forest, I like to ,,talk,, with the nature. I don't really like to be a prince or the next king but these are the consequences when you are the king's son .I like to be ,,normal,, because you don't have worries about your country etc.

Oh,I forgot about Mia which is my cat and my only truly friend.She is grey with green eyes and very playfull.I have her for 6 years so it's old,I found her in the castle after the first war betwen Poland and Romania.I have a lot of memories with her,when I was for the first time in the scary forest it was my friend or when I needed to sneak out of the castle to find food for it.In the day when I became a prince my dad said to me to protect Poland and conquer the Romanian kingdom,but I don't really want this.I am not ready to be a king.Every day I watch the crown that I have to wear on my head ,my dad's crown, I can't imagine the courage of my dad to be the king of Poland.My mom fall in love with dad at school,I would really like to go at school to meet new persons but I can't.My protecters say that is dangerous outside.Unfortunetly , Poland can be in history for having no queen because I will be 18 years old in 2 years and I can't find someone .

So this is just the beggining of my adventure!