The alliance with Ukraine

It's 3 March,it is a sunny day.Mia and I are thinking to go in the scary forest to play some games but we need to pass my protecters first of all.I was thinking to sneak through the back door.There are not so many guards  so it is the best way for us. ''Mia,let's go there is no one to catch us''I said to her.I opened the door  but I saw a big man with a long bear and with a guardian costume.''Well,I was thinking here it's the...kitchen,but it's not.'' I said scared to him."The kitchen is down stairs,prince James."He said with a tick voice.I went in my room with Mia and I thinked if it is another way to go in the forest,that was for the first time when we can't through the guardians.I decided to play with Mia in the castle for the first time.

I take a ball and I went down stairs but what to see there was a big rush.I heard someone say that the king of Ukraine wants to do an alliance with Poland.I heard someone else say that they found a girl in the forest.I coulden't  understand anything.I ask one of my dad's friend what is happening and he said, "The Ukraine king wants to do an alience with us,and we find a girl in the forest." Evalch said to me."Where is the girl?" I asked him, "She is in your room,you can talk with her if you want."He said to me.I went in my room and there I saw a beautiful girl with a dark hair,a white skin with blue eyes dressed with a long white dress. Her name was Josephine Brown."Good evening,prince James" she said to me."Hi!Where are you from?" I asked her,"I am from Romania." she said to me,I was a little nervous because her ancestors killed my parents."Are you ok?" Josephine asked me."Yeah,do you need something?"."No thanks".Mia came into the room."Aww,your cat it is so cute",she said to me."Thanks,she is Mia my only truly friend,how did you get here?"."Am... I like to walk throught the forest so I get lost,beside I don't really wanna come back there I heard what my dad did to you and I hate him."."So you know..."

Madame Crousie come into my room and said that I need to wear a suit and go to the ball room because the Ukraine king it's here.I take Josephine with me and I went there.It was the first time when I saw the ball room.It was big,very big with like 40 tables and 160 chairs and some people.I saw Azhalman too he is the king of Ukraine.Everyone was so serious,I didn't know why.Than the king start talking in english.I needed to be concentrate but I didn't understand anything,they said something with Romania so I take Josephine and we went into my room.

She said a lot about her,that her mother died when the first battle betwen Poland and Romania started ,she was so lonely so I tried to make her smile.She likes ballet so I went with her to the theatre.Today was Swan Lake.I put my clothes on and I go out with her.She didn't know what I was wanting to do."Thank you very much, James for the unknown surprise!"Josephine thanks me.When she saw the theatre she was so surprised and happy.There was a big hall with painting with famous actors.We pay the tickets and we sat down on the first raw.There was a beautiful show.Everything was more than perfect.I was happy too because I maked her smile.

After 3 hours of ballet we came back to the castle.It was 10 o'clock so she went to bed and I stayed down stairs in a room.I talked with Evalch and he said to me that we did aliance with Ukraine to fight Romania.I was a little confused because Poland is bigger enough and we don't need battles anymore ,I don't wanna lose more persons like Josephine or Evalch.