5

as they were on the way to the school Aether wanted to ask again what was inside the paper that was poking out of Albedo's bag. Right when he was about to ask Albedo told them that they have arrived, he just sighed and gave up.

Lumine, Aether, and Albedo (1-A) were in the same class but Xiao is in 2-A so they parted ways. When the twins and Albedo got to class they saw vent drinking something. (venti was actually supposed to be in 2-A but he didn't pass the quiz so he stayed back a grade he was cool about it tho). Albedo left the twins at the door and went straight to his chair and pulled his sketchbook out.

Lisa and Jean just came in when the twins had already sat down they looked extremely exhausted. Jean looked like she was about to pass out but Lisa too but not as bad as jean. when Lumine saw how they look she became very worried and asked if they would like her to just give them the notes after class. "That would be amazing thank you darling" Lisa said "Yes thank you very much Lumine" Jean replied.

Keaya came in with a sulking face kept on muttering my 'my juice'. then Diluc came he had his normal face but everyone who has known this man long enough knows that this was his 'i won' face. Aether asked what he was so happy for "nothing this is my normal face" but Aether didn't believe that and asked again. Diluc finally gave in and said "I found his (y/n) collection and I won't tell anyone if he doesn't drink the juice for two months" (Diluc and Keaya don't hate each other that much. let's just say if one out of the two were dying because he ate some spicy food and the other had a glass of water he would have just drunk it and said to get and some toilet water). Aether just deadpanned and walked away without saying anything.

when childe came in the class had already started. The teacher scolded him and told him to stand outside the class with his hands up to teach him to not be late next time even though he never learns.

when the teacher was teaching they heard a crunching noise in the background. "Who is eating during my lesson!" the teacher said almost screaming (they honestly don't get paid enough for this). Xiangling thought she was about to shit her pants and had cold sweat running down her back. The teacher looked straight at her "Xiangling do you have anything to say? and why do you have that expression?" teacher was already in front of her table and she didn't have time to hide her snack, she just prayed that the teacher didn't see her put the snack in her drawer under the table, unfortunately, her prayers were not heard. "n-no sir/ma'am I just had a bad stomach this morning ehe..." Xiangling stumbled over her words a bit. "I see, then what is this!" the teacher pulled out the snack bag when Xiangling wasn't looking. "go outside and put your hands up like childe!" the teacher told her. she sighed and went out. "they got you too?" childe asked "yeah," Xiangling said with a sigh and started a conversation with childe while waiting for the class to finish.

To be continued...

notes:

(the teacher knew that Jean and Lisa were exhausted and let them sleep because they were in the student council)

(Xiangling and childe were scolded more because they knew that the two of them had been talking while their punishment)