The begining

Once there was a man named Jerry who was a very successful man. He was a married man and a father to a girl. His job was being a scientist, one day his team thought they made a cure for cancer but what they didn't know was that it would not only kill cancer cells but it would ALSO kill hart cells. (NOW GOING INTO THE PRESENT)
"Jerry hurry your going to be late for work," yells Heather Jerry's wife. Jerry comes out from his room and talks to Annie his 5 year old daughter. "Daddy do I have to go to school," she asks pleading. "Yes Annie so you better get ready," Jerry reply's sternly. Annie rolls her eyes and gets ready. Jerry leaves Annie's room and says good bye to Heather. Jerry goes outside and picks up the paper. (It read) A cure for cancer has been made from a group of scientists and so it has been successful on a lot of people. Jerry puts the paper in his car and leaves for work. When he arrives he is welcomed by all his work friends. "We did it Jerry now we can save everyone that had cancer," says Olivia his admirer. Jerry goes into the lab and starts to work with his workers. While they were working the was a loud "beep" sound and a large red X on a machine that they used to make the cure. "Oh no not only does the cure kill cancer cells it ALSO kills hart cells....at this rate everything on earth will be...dead," says his boss Joe. "Oh no...not now, my wife she's pregnant...it can't be true," says Jerry sadly. Joe shakes his head sadly. Jerry hesitates and tears fall down his face slowly. Olivia pats him on the shoulder and try's to comfort him. "Jerry you can go home," says Joe pointing at the clock. Jerry nods and goes home. When he arrives at home he tells his wife his terrible news. "What....no..no was there a mistake," she asks pleading. Jerry shakes his head and tears fall down Heather's face and Jerry's face. "We can't tell Annie," says Heather still crying. Jerry shakes his head in agreement. Well we should go to bed, Annie is sleeping. Jerry gets up and goes to Annie's room. "Daddy," Annie asks quietly. "Yes...wanted to check on you and say I love you and good night," Jerry says trying to hold back tears. "I love you too daddy," says Annie sleepy. Jerry goes over to Annie and kisses her goodnight. Jerry closes the door and and goes to bed.