𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 || ᴅɪʟᴜᴄ

OMG JUST CHECK WATTPAD 450+ views this is very very EPIC omg this is giving me so much energy oooooooo also this story has KLEE in it thank you so much aaaaa (ToT)/~~~

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

"Kleeeee!" "Y/n!" Klee ran up to you as Diluc stood stiff watching the two do a little dance before Y/n swallowed Klee up with a hug. "Hello, Diluc... Y/n master Jean said you were going to babysit me!" Klee's eyes glimmered. "Oh, darn it I forgot about that sorry" Y/n mentally and physically facepalmed. "Okay, Klee stay here with diluc okay? Y/n has to finish some errand. I'll be right back!" Y/n quickly dashed off before leaving Klee in Diluc's care.

"So are you really dating Y/n? Because you're really weird and Y/n cool and MY babysitter"Klee innocently questioned Diluc. "Yes, now what do you want to do?" Diluc brushed the crimson red lock off his face. "Oh... let's get ice cream!" jeered, Klee grabbed the leathered hand of Diluc's, dragging it to the nearest ice cream parlour.

"Hey Diluc, Klee I'm back! Klee diluc!"Y/n looked over to the empty spot the two were just standing at. "Oh, Klee where are you-Gasp!" Y/n squealed staring at the sacred sight that was bestowed in front of her. Klee on Diluc's shoulder scoffing down a mouth full of ice cream. "Diluc that's so cute!" Klee just chuckled at the comment, scoffing down her sugary treat. "Would you like some" Diluc said holding spoon full of the sugary treat. "Sure!".

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Thank you for reading I feel like all the stories have become way shorter than usual ill try to make then longer and upload faster but since its almost the weekend I can promise a new story unless I forgot to upload it UwU

WORD COUND ~ 294