Stay Series: Ex-boyfriend 1

(I'm obsessed with SKZ so wait for TXTZY in the meantime.😵 Btw, if you're involved in the story, your name is always associated with the group's fandom name. Also, I think I'm the only one who really made a story out of that bubble message from Minho.😂)

~Your P.O.V~

It's a sunny day outside and I'm walking along the bay river near my place with my 2 BFFs, Felix and Seungmin. The three of us decided to go out and have fun since school made us busy these days. I'm excited to tell them about something but at the same time, I'm feeling nervous with their reaction.

"So how's Australia Felix?" -Seungmin

"Still hot, just like me." *wink* -Felix

"Eww stop it bro!" -Stay

"Stay, that guy has abs..." -Seungmin

"What?!" -Stay

"Shh, it's a secret haha. Anyway, what about you?" -Felix

"I'm doing fine with my homeworks and exams. The holidays is almost near so I can relax." *smiling* -Stay

"That's nice!" -Felix

"For me, I'm rushing with my essays but I think I can keep up." -Seungmin

"We didn't ask you Seungmin..." -Stay

"B-but I'm your friend-" -Seungmin

"We didn't ask." -Felix

*Mumble* "Going out with you guys is fun they said... Being your friend is nice they said..." -Seungmin

*Chuckle* -Felix and Stay

I can't help myself but laugh at Seungmin's reaction. We really love to tease him. And to be fair, that guy is savage so this is the only way we can get revenge. Before heading to a place Felix found in the internet, we watched the sun set beautifully. I forgot to mention that it's getting dark. And I think it's time that I tell them something.

"Hey bros..." -Stay

"Yes?" -Seungmin

"What is it Stay?" -Felix

"Pls don't get mad... You see, I felt lonely these past few months, and my classmate wanted me to have a blind date with someone." -Stay

"You're going out on a date?" -Felix

"No, not yet baby sis! You're too young!" *aegyo* -Seungmin

"Tsk! We're just the same age Seungmin-ssi." -Stay

"I know..." -Seungmin

"Do you know anything about this guy? Even just a bit?" -Felix

"Well they only told me that his family name is Lee." -Stay

"Do you really wanna go on a date?" -Seungmin

"Yeah, I hope you bros are ok with that..." -Stay

"As long as he doesn't hurt our precious Stay then we're fine, right Savagemin?" -Felix

"Yes- what?" -Seungmin

"Pft! Haha! Savagemin! Good one Yongbokie!" -Stay

And with that, we ran away and from Seungmin who is ready to choke Felix. I'm surprised the aussie boy didn't get mad at me when I called him by his korean name. Maybe he already accepts it. Time skip and it's another night, but this time, I'm going to meet my first date. Upon arriving at the place, it's in a private park and a dinner table at the middle. My body is shaking while heading towards the table. This is my first date and I don't even know what to do! A couple of minutes later, a really handsome guy walked towards me. He's probably that Lee guy my classmate was talking about. And I admit, he's really handsome like a statue!

*Ehem* "Hi, you must be my date tonight." -Minho

"Uhmm yes, I'm Son Stay." *smiling* -Stay

"I'm Lee Minho." *smiling* -Minho

*Shake hands*

We had a fun night with our date. When I say something about myself, he stares at me dreamingly while everything about him was actually just telling me about his three cute cats. I didn't know that he's a cat person. He looks so handsome with his outfit. I can't believe he's gonna be my bf! *Squealing* I'm such a lucky girl...

---

It's been 4 months since me and Minho oppa started dating, and it seems uncomfortable now. I get it that he has a personal life of his own, but I don't think he prioritize our relationship over anything. Currently walking outside the school, I met him at the gates, waiting for me. Instead of falling in-love, I felt anger inside of me, remembering that he doesn't show affection towards me anymore for the past few weeks. He was smiling on our 1st date and as time passed by, he's becoming colder.

"Hey." -Minho

"Hey." -Stay

*Sigh* "Look, I'll be straightforward. I don't feel the butterflies or fireworks anymore so let's break-up." -Minho

"What?" -Stay

"You heard me, don't act like you're deaf-" *slap* -Minho

My blood is slowly boiling from what I heard. He wants to break-up with me?! Well guess what! I know the exact freaking reason why he said that.

"You're really prioritizing your stupid stinky cats over me?!" -Stay

"Yah! Don't call my lovely cats stupid and stinky!" -Minho

"Oppa be honest, do you love your cats more then me?" -Stay

Silence filled the air and good thing not much students are passing by. My heart skips a beat from an expected and possible answer, but I still want him to tell me the opposite.

"Yes." -Minho

That's the only thing Minho oppa have to say as he started walking away, leaving me alone as I cry for comfort. I didn't know that he can be cold towards me and not all silly and smiley. My trembling hands immediately contacted Felix and Seungmin, and as they heard my cracking voice, they hurriedly went to my rescue.

Why did I break up with Stay? Cuz I love my cats more.