Free Food Is No. 1!

~Third Person's P.O.V~

Shin Yuna and Kang Taehyun are at the gym court right now, waiting for their friend Hueningkai to come. They usually meet at that place as they'll go and eat lunch together. Even if one of them is very hungry, they won't leave until they're complete. That's how close the three are. Currently, Yuna's stomach grumbled for how many times now. Although Taehyun can hear it, he's still calm and patiently waiting for Kai.

"Yah Taehyun I'm really hungry. Let's go now..." -Yuna

"Yuna pls, just a little bit more, I'm sure Kai is near." -Taehyun

"Ugh! Forget our friendship thing! Food should be prioritized!!" -Yuna

"I know but just a little bit more pls..." -Taehyun

Yuna sighed after failing to make Taehyun agree with her and leave the gym court. Do you know what happens when someone is very hungry? It affects their emotions and it makes them angry. Thus, the birth of the word ✨hangry✨. The lady decided to annoy the male beside her to have fun while she's trying to forget the fact that her acid is now making holes in her stomach.

Yuna sighed for the second time, just an ordinary one, so Taehyun didn't mind. The girl repeated it, but this time, with a hint of annoyance -but not too much-. Taehyun was sensing something irritating to his ears but he was still focused on waiting for Kai. Yuna sighed for the fourth time, a little louder than before. Taehyun now confirmed that the girl was trying to annoy him, but he still tried to calm down. For the last time, Yuna sighed dramatically -like a dying goat- and loud which echoed inside the place. Taehyun snapped and shouted.

"Yah Shin Yuna stop it! I can see the smell!" -Taehyun

"Weird, how can you see a smell?" -Yuna

"It was just an expression." -Taehyun

Finally and Kai came running towards them. The two smiled out of joy, excited to go to the canteen and eat their awaited lunch. But not so fast, there was something different on Hueningkai's expression.

"Kai, you ok?" -Yuna

"How dare you Tae. I can't believe you would do that!" -Kai

The two who are sitting down were taken aback from his shout. But they still tried to regain their composure and not lose their patience they kept while waiting for the boy.

"What do you mean?" -Taehyun

"Bro we had a deal!" -Kai

Yuna, unlike Taehyun, bursted out already from what she heard. Usually, when one of them makes a deal, the other is also involved.

"What?! You made a deal without me?!!-" -Yuna

"Shut up Yuna!" -Taehyun and Kai

"Yeah, I know the deal, but that doesn't mean I'll just keep my feelings for her..." -Taehyun

"You know I like her!-" -Kai

"And I like her too! Why? Scared that Chaeryeong will choose me?" -Taehyun

"Who in the world is Chaeryeong-" -Yuna

"Shut up Yuna!" -Taehyun and Kai

The girl sighed and stomped her feet after being scolded for the second time.

"Look Taehyun, you better leave her alone cuz she's mine-" -Kai (TaeRyeong shippers, don't take it too serious...)

"Idc and I won't listen to you anymore!" -Taehyun

"Bros seriously I'm hungry!" -Yuna

"SHUT UP YUNA!!!" -Taehyun and Kai

There was silence afterwards while Yuna looked at them in disbelief. She averted her gaze from them and scoffed.

"Fine, no free food for the two of you." -Yuna

Yuna took her backpack and left. The remaining boys didn't care and continued fighting over the girl they both like. Taehyun then harshly grabbed Kai's collar and glared him directly to his eyes.

"Remember this, she's mine so you better back off Kai Kamal Huening-" -Taehyun

"Wait. Did Yuna just say free food?" -Kai

The two loosened up and they tried to remember what their friend last said. Kai then realized that today is the day that Yuna should treat them some snacks but they forgot because of fighting over Chaeryeong.

"Yuna wait up!" -Taehyun and Kai

"No free food for you dummies." -Yuna