beautiful flower, grow untamed

hi, again I am writing for my own comfort :p

THIS IS A PART TWO TO THE LAST PART BABY

recommend song:
Creep by Radiohead (this one is above)
Nightmare on weed street by carpetgarden (you can look thus one up if you want)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ryuji sighed, his shoulders slumped as he looked around the dark, cold attic. At this time it was far past 2 in the morning and he had yet to get a wink of sleep, yet right next to him a soundly sleeping Akira rested, his sweatshirt crumpled around his frame.
Ryuji had stared at Akira for a while now and had learnt in the meantime that Akira is silent sleeper from who only the soft whistle of his breath could be heard. The raven heads hair lay so perfectly around the frame if his face that Ryuji couldn't help but stare, what could he say, he can't help but be entranced by a handsome boy.

But at this point he was getting bored, he had tried texting Ann but she said something along the lines of 'shut up, please sleep,' so that idea was out of the window. He played games, read and starred at Akira so at that point he just wanted to be entertained. He could go downstairs and talk to Morgana but he knew that he would just end up getting insulted, he could make tea but it would make a mess, he could.. listen to some music. Which is exactly what Ryuji proceeded to do, he sat up onto his knees, crawling off of the bed as to not wake Akira up from his slumber, once he made it off of Akiras bed he tiptoed to the stairs, stepped down and looked for his vest. Once he did he pulled his headphones out but was dissatisfied with how tangled they where. He sat down on a bar stool and untangled them with careful hands, making sure not to damage them.

He plugged his headphones into his phone and plunged the buds into his ears, tapping open the music app and scrolling through the options. He scrolled and scrolled until he clicked on 'creep, Radiohead'. His knee bounced as he closed his eyes, resting his chin onto his rough palms.

"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo," Ryuji sung, his knee bouncing higher than before. "What the hell am i doing here, I don't belong here," Ryuji sung, his voice now boasting, at this point he stood up to feel the music through his bones. He walked around, his phone now placed in his pocket, his movement causing his headphone strings to bounce as he stumbled.
"I want a perfect body, a want a perfect soul," he hummed, letting his hands run across the polished hardwood counters. "I want you to notice when I'm not around, you're so fuckin special, I wish I was special ," he began to word, his lips whispering the words to himself, still enjoying the space of LeBlanc.

"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo," he sung again, imitating a guitar with his hands, leaning backwards for the affect. His head bobbed, his hair hit forehead as he did, the feeling of cold air hitting his face felt good, his feat and hands starting to heat up with his movements. He sang, he sang to his hearts content, letting it all out with a smile, his feet spinning and tapping as he rushed past stools and countertops. He jumped and smiled, his voice boasted as he sighed. "Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want," he sighed again, realizing he may or may not have been singing far to loud for that time of night.

He sat back down on a barstool, trying to get his heartrate back down so that maybe in an hour he can get some sleep. As he continued listening to some if his music it seemed that he hadn't noticed the creaking of a sleepy Akira making his way downstairs, ready to compliment Ryuji on his surprising skill of singing. Akira silently made his way to a barstool next to Ryuji's, who still hadn't had a clue if the raven haired boy. Akira knocked his knee to Ryujis, who got scared shitless and gasped. "Jesus, dude! What the fuck," Ryuji exclaimed, his palm pressed to his chest in an attempt to get his heart rate back down. Akira was nearly invisible in the pitch black café, only his face is it be seen in the lighting coming from Ryujis cellphone.

"That's my line, who decides to sing that loud past midnight?," Akira chuckled, his tired eyes half open. "wait you heard me?," Ryuji asked, his cheeks gaining a soft flush. "Yes. Yes I did," Akira deadpanned, his eyebrows raising. "God, that is embarrassing," Ryuji near shrieked, putting his face into his hands to hide his face. "Nah, it's fine. You've got good range," Akira laughed, bumping his shoulder to Ryujis. "Arg. Shut up dude,"

Together they sat for minutes in a comfortable silence, both staring off into nothingness, both pleased with their own thoughts. But now akira was curious to what kind of music Ryuji listens too, maybe even let him listen to some playlists. "Hey Ryuji? Can you share your music with me, I wanna listen too," Akira asked, keeping his voice low as not to break the serene silence had been created between them. "Sure, take the left plug," Ryuji offered the left earplug to Akira who gladly took it.

Together they scrolled through Ryujis playlists, songs and albums until one caught Akiras eye. "What's that one?," Akira whispered, his head his touching Ryujis in an attempt to get a better look at the album cover. "Oh, that's Nightmare on weed street," Ryuji answered, Akira chuckled at the strange name to which Ryuji elbowed the raven haired boy. "It's a good song," Ryuji smiled softly, his fatigue causing him to soften up and act seemingly sweet, Akira felt his heart warm.

'sleep, pretty girl, dream love for her'
'she don't know if I'm right, I just wanna make her mine'
'kiss me while the stars align, see the sparkles in your eyes'

'you, need, pretty boy'
'sleep, dream destroy'
'live inside your favorite dreams, make the nightmares make you scream'

It was an odd song, at one point it had seemed a love sing for a girl and then it turnt to him singing of a boy who's dreams turnt sour, Akira had a feeling that this song somehow had described Ryuji, not that Ryuji made other afraid just ..that he can be double sided, one moment he's loud and confident and the next he'll smile so sweetly to you. Like a dream.

Ryuji closed his eyes, his long brown eyelashes tickled his cheeks, his heavy head relying on his palm for support. "You tired, Ryu?," Akira offered, looking at the blond boy who sighed and nodded, his energy seemingly running low. "You wanna go to bed?" Akira asked, already standing up to carry a sleepy Ryuji. "mm no, I came here to be with you. I'm fine...," Ryuji sighed, though he started to fall off of his barstool and into Akiras chest.

"I see, that's why you ran through the rain,"
"To visit me,"

Akira smiled, his heart thumped as he looked at the drooling boy who rested his head on his chest.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey :) I don't really like thus part but I just feel like Ryuji would b etage kind who'd be secretly good at singing idk

I really hope you enjoyed and please do give me some writing tips :')

1268 words