Hinata

(i wanna share my edit here/ up there 👆)

Before you read the story, I put the manga story The Promised Neverland here. Then if you haven't read the manga, you'll be hit by spoilers.

Kuroo is not Ray, although they both have a resemblance that is their hair that looks like a bird's nest but still when I see Kuroo I still can't find their similarities except their haiR and their power_-)

And, Hinata is not transgender, she's just turned into a boy when she stepped the stairs!! Cuz I changed the reward a little bit😉✨

And about Hinata/Emma intelligence, it was sealed. The seal will be off after he fully remembered everything about his past.

And about his sister, Natsu, he found her abandoned in front of his apartment. He adopted her instead of giving her to the orphanage. Hinata has always hated orphanages, he doesn't know why but he feels his hatred for orphanages can't be said.

More author note later!!

~ .... ~

Narrator POV

Hinata and Kageyama cleaning the floor and the volleyball. Daichi punished them because they both fight in the middle of volleyball training.

Hinata hums softly a song while mopping the floor, Kageyama listened and finally asked,

"What song did you just hummed, boke?" Kageyama asked nicely, uh more like demanding answer.

Hinata looks at him and began to think, he couldn't remember how he knew that song, he just... couldn't remember it, his mind were too foggy and he couldn't remember anything about his own past. The old man said that he was having amnesia.

He finally answered, "I dont know. I was having an amnesia 1 years ago.. A woman... A woman hummed a song for... Us?" his lips moved on his own and then he frozed. He began to think again, whos 'us'?, a woman?

"Amnesia? You never told me about this." Kageyama looks at him worriedly, amnesia? Why hasn't he told him about this? Nobody saids the boke had an amnesia before. Now think about it, Hinata never revealed his past, he thought Hinata was just a random boy with amazing athletic power and a shrimp brain who loved volleyball. Hinata past was just a mystery after all.

He shrugged, "you just never asked." and then he left after done cleaning it, leaving the poor Kageyama dumbfounded alone. "Oh, and don't forget to look the doors Kageyama."

"o-oi!" before his voice could reach him, Hinata already closed the door. This is new to Kageyama, Hinata voice was calm, it isnt energized or sad. "Dammit..." he muttered under his breath.

Hinata is already on his way to his apartment using his old bicycle. 'i often wonder about my past, how did i ended up in a snow? The old man said i carried a gun, am i a soldier? Does this have connection to my 'nightmare'?'

He was thinking so hard and then finally something triggered his brain making him fall from his bicycle. He suddenly remember everything, the old memories really hit him like a train as he pass out before he could fall.

"Hinata? Hinata! Stay with me Hinata!" someone voice echoed his mind, the person takes out his phone and called the ambulance.
.
.
.

[Meanwhile in Hinata mindscape]

Ugh... I want to puke.

Hinata looked around, he spotted Him with his child body.

I see you have woken up.

Him spoked.

No bitch im dead

Oh well, congratulations for remembering everything! Although you cant find your family.

Him clapped, happily?

Thanks, is my family okay? What about my body-

Don't worry, they're fine and searching for you. And your female body, hair color, eyes color, your body height, will be back after you turned 18.

And, how long am i going to stay here?

About 5 hours left.

Is there anything i can do in here?

And then Hinata and Him chattered until the time ended.

Hey so, its been five hours. It was nice talking to you.

Hinata has been counting ever since Him said the time is only five hours.

Same to me.

You're not so bad after all.

Hinata smiled as he faded slowly.

You could be my first human friend.

Him muttered, having a nice feeling on his chest.