Hospital?

Hinata fluttered his eyes open as he realize that he was in hospital bed. He gets up and sits down, he sees tons of a flower, a 'get well' gift cards around his bed.

The nurse who were shocked looking at him as she rushed to him and asked, "Shoyo Hinata? How are you feeling right now?"

"im fine, just a bit dizzy. How long have i been here? Who brought me here?" He mumbled.

"you've been here about 52 hours. Your friend, Kei Tsukishima, took you here. When we said that his ambulance couldn't be used, he used your bike and carried you here. He was truly worried about you."

"What? Tsukishima? Am i truly hearing this? What does he look like?" He was shocked and tried to make sure it was him or his brother. Kei Tsukishima? No way he would care for him.

"a very tall 1st Karasuno High School Student, short blond hair, pale skin, golden-brown eyes, with glasses. Are you two dating?"

His cheek burned red, his hands weakly said no "ah, no we aren't dating."

"such a shame, he was carrying you in a bride-style. His face is also showed that he was worried about you." the nurse tehee-ed.

He nodded, his face was speechless, 'bride-style? It must be embarrassing if the whole hospital who sees us and immediately thought that we are dating or something.'

"Anyway to the question." she pulled out her pen. "How did you passed out? Are you aware that time you were close to the cliff? Do you have a family or anyone close to you? Do you have some kind of disease you ever had before?"

"uh, something triggered my brain making me passed out and fall. Yes i am aware. I have someone who takes care of me lives in the snow. N-no." he lied about that last part.

"and what is that 'something' triggered your brain?' she raised an eyebrow.

"i dont know... Sensitive information i guess?" he shrugged.

"All right, now sign it here. " and he did what shes say. She's kinda disappointed with the information she just received from him.

"Well? do you want to go home?" the nurse crossed her arms.

"yes, even though it's comfortable here, but I don't want to bother the hospital." He rubbed his head as he tried to get up.

He grabbed his bag and his phone and left the hospital using his damaged bike.