Preference 5

Social Media Incidents 

Cody: (Bad News) You guys were signing photos at a meet and greet and a picture was snapped of the two of you from a higher angle, most certainly beyond your control. It was a photo of you and Cody sitting next to each other and he had his hand on your upper thigh, like upper upper thigh. But fans didn't notice. They couldn't see your hands because they were under the table. That was until they got to social media, of course then fans went crazy, some of them being reasonable responses like, "Guys, stop freaking out they are dating and everyone knows that so what's the big deal-"  But then there were some negative such as, "Wow they couldn't have waited until they got back to the hotel or something?!? I bet it was probably Y/N begging him to do that, she seems like a whore anyways lmao"

Finn: (Bad News) Once you and Finn announced your engagement, fans went wild on how that was your 3rd engagement in a decade. But Finn understood, he knew you were a good person, and that your past divorces wasn't your fault.

Adam: (Good News) Adam proposed to you at Takeover after you had beaten Io Shirai for the NXT women's championship. And even Io came back into the ring and gave you a hug, congratulating you, not only on your engagement but your win as well. And after all that, the match between you and Io became an instant classic, being mentioned in various magazines and being noticed by celebs in and out of wrestling.

Tyler: (Good News) You had received a lot of appreciation and love after coming out to your fans via Instagram.