||Chapter 4||

Elizabeth pov°

I was cold. I couldn't move. I tried to speak but no sound came out. Ivfelt nothing nor saw anything but Darkness. Am I really gonna die like this. Heh.....im just starting to be happy but life just finds a way to stab my in the goddamn back.

I felt the warm substance of tears down my face. I breath in and out recalling the memories that hunted me, the ones the abused and scarred me for life. And some good memories of me and mother.

"You brat" I heard.

I turn around and see the memory of father beating me with his bare fists for running away. He hit me repeatedly. Over,over, and over again. I held my head wanting it stop. Another vision came. It was the time father beat me into a bloody pulp, cut my hair and broke my legs were I couldn't move at all.

"Its your fault, your fault that Caroline is dead. Your the biggest mistake of my life, I hate.....YOU"

"No...no.....no.....STOP IT! I CANT BARE TI SEE ANYMORE" I screamed.

I held my head tightly, pulling on my hair and choking on my tears. I felt a pain go threw my back. I touch my back and screamed. I spit up blood and fell down. Blood seeped down my back, where a huge gash is. I heard menacing chuckling from everywhere, then two pairs of feet infront of me. I look up slowly and hesitantly. Before I could see the man's face, he grabbed my hair and tossed me into something hard. He walked towards me, grinning like a maniac. I cried out in pain when my back hit whatever was there. I realized who this man was.

"Thought you could get away, my dear daughter" The voice was deep and gruff.

I coughed once again and pleaded for someone to get me out. I just wanted to be happy, the world just hates and rejects what they don't like and get rid of it.

"Please" I pleaded before being picked up and slammed into another invisible object.

Short Chapter.

Yea i know, but this is just what was going in inside her head, while she was asleep.