HIS MYSTICAL DREAM

Pic credits goes to the rightful owner

Hi everyone
please ignore the mistakes

Very short one shot💞

The ethreal beauty with symmetrical face laid his bread cheeks on his man's bare muscular chiseled chest, his ears directly above JK's heart, listening to his bunny man's soothing drum beats that would easily slip him to dream land.....

while Kook, protectively wrapping his strong arms around his love's petite waist keeping his cuddle bear all warm and sane making him peacefully drift into deep slumber without a single care about the harsh reality to be faced again when he sees daylight, cause of the homophobic country they live in...

but,the feel of being protectively held by his strong greek god body of a lover was all enough for the gorgeous fragile man's miseries to vanish, all the lurking danger in dark to perish ....

at least that's what Tae thought.....
at least until the sun shine high up in the blue sea of white fluff ball....

The angelic beauty felt safe and in solace ....
in his man's embrace ....

his man's warmth radiating from his body being more than enough than any blankets could ever provide him, afterall Tae is always Kook's cuddle bear whom he will always without a doubt keep him warm no matter what....

Cause he has promised himself to never let his baby tiger to feel the cold and never would he forgive himself if he fails his promise.....

Hence,
just not to break his promise kook came back every night even after being burried 6 feet down the earth for nothing but being gay ..... shitty homophobic country and its rules....

Well kook sacrificed himself withour any second thoughts for his baby boo for his flower his heart his soul his TAE....

With the promise of his baby continuing to live both their lives in this cruel world yet, he knows his bub would live cause after all he was his strong tiger....

Isn't he.....
Yes he indeed is....

cause Tae still continued even after his bunny permanently closing his eyes.....

just to keep up the last promise he made his Koo while his koo was holding his last breathe.....

So every night Kook would come back just to give his warmth to make his baby sleep peaceful just as promised

Hence,
Tae was in bliss....
in euphoria!!!!!

But only when the darkness cloud everywhere.... cause only then his light his bun would appear....

but,he knew once he woke up everything would turn to dust...
cause it's all his mirage ....

Cause its all again Tae's dream which felt so real.....

Yet, its just another beautiful dream that could never come into reality and would always be just another

MYSTICAL DREAM!!!!

Cause he knew his love his heart his Kookie is gone forever....

yet, he continues cause he knows every night his koo will come in search of him to make him bask in his warmth and drown Tae with his masculine earthy scent.......

So he continued to live always looking for the darkness to fall,cool white lady to replace the giant fire ball....

Just so he could again have his koo his bunny baby in....

HIS MYSTICAL DREAM!!!!

Sorry!!! if it isn't upto ur expectations I promise to do well in future....

And its kindah an angst story .....

Hope u enjoyed....
Thanks for reading....

Please lovelies stay safe take care eat healthy rest well always keep smiling!!!!

HAPPY HOBI DAY💞💞💞💞💞💞

Borahae❤💞💞❤💞💞❤💞💞❤