OUR FIRST SIP

Hi Lovlies......

Sorry for being so late.......

No angst just cozy simple love one shot......

Hope u enjoy.......

Please ignore the mistakes......

Pic credit goes to the rightful owners.........

...................................................................

Tae's POV

It's raining heavily ......

Big sigh escaped my mouth for what feels like the nth time. I was in the coffee shop The Kim's cafe, waiting for my hot chocolate not much of a coffee person but the aroma is something that drives me crazy. So here I'm stuck up sitting in a coffee shop with the throbbing head ache. The chit chats heard around is not helping me even a single bit, it just adds further more to my unbearable pain which actually feels like someone is striking me with a big hammer. The only thing keeping me sane is the fresh aroma of the roasted coffee bean. Every time I inhale, the rich flavour of this black roasted bean makes me heave a sigh of relief.......

 Every time I inhale, the rich flavour of this black roasted bean makes me heave a sigh of relief

I am Kim Taehyung freelance content writer and a blogger. I earn pretty well and don't have anyone to boss around, I can work whenever I want and rest when I feel like. So the reason for my headache is my soul mate as he calls himself but I prefer calling him dwarf but hey! Only I can call my Jiminie like that not even yoongi hyung. Park Jimin my bestest best friend aka soul mate aka my moochi and Yoongi the grumpy grandpa please don't tell him because he is really scary but is such a marshmallow to jiminie and to the one's he love that includes me as well. Yoonie hyungie and Minnie has been in love for 2 years and they are the bestest couple I have ever seen. It's after seeing their love I wanted to fall in love too. I too want someone to adore me and protect me and grow possessive over me just like how Yoongi hyung is over my moochi sometimes Suga hyung gets all jealous even over me though Minnie and I have been together from diapers yet Suga hyung sometimes hates us being too close and becomes all grumpy that's when Chimmy peppers him with kisses to calm this grandpa and trust me that's too cute to watch the mighty Min Suga melting into a puddle by this cute moochi who couldn't see while smiling bright since his eyes turns into crescent but, guess I would have to wait more to find such love or damn am I fated to die single only heavens know(sighs). They are such an adorable pair that sometimes my soft heart couldn't take all the cuteness that makes me fear that I might get a nose bleed. I know I'm fanboying but what else could I do when they are this damn cute.....

As I said that dwarf of a friend made me attend a party last night which lasted till dawn and all the loud music made me have this terrible headache because I couldn't sleep much since I happened to give my content script within 10 in the morning to one of my clients. Gladly I completed it and my client was very much happy but that cost my sleep and earned me this stupid head ache......