Everybody x Reader - Part 1 (Angst Warning)

Everybody knew what would happen. Everybody knew it would come. Of course the end would come. The end is inevitable, but they never thought that it would come this fast. The end of the exchange program was here, and it was time for everyone to go home. Here's some background (inner) thoughts and feelings. 

Lucifer:

It feels like a dream. The poor guy can't get a break. He feels like it's his duty to... subtly... hold everybody together. Top all of that off with the fact he's overworking himself to keep his mind off of you. Bad situation. His sleep schedule has once more declined, to a point that is even worse than it was before you left. He constantly sees, hears, and relates everything to you. He has always been hyper vigilant of everything and everybody in the house. It made him feel like he could be in control and protect everybody, and you were no exceptions to the rules (well, you almost always were but he digresses). "(Y/N)... no... come back. I'm so sorry for everything. Please come back. You're the only one who I can truly love and trust. My pride is nothing when you're around. You are my walking pride, my love. Please come back... come home."

Mammon:

He's absolutely stopped in his tracks. He can't even comprehend that you're gone, and when he finally does it's not pretty. Lots and lots of tears. The house is going to be barren of kleenexes for a while. He goes out almost everyday and gambles away what little he does have, but he doesn't care. It's something to do outside of the torture of the House of Lamentations. He also has a habit of getting himself drunk, and subsequently getting himself yelled at by Lucifer. His only comeback was that he couldn't handle the loss, and surprisingly Lucifer put a blanket around his shoulder and gently told him to go and sober up. "Nonononononononono! Stay! There's no need for you to go home! Isn't this your home too? Don'tcha wanna stay? We had so much fun! We can continue to have fun! Just... p-please... don't a-abandon me like everyone e-else."

Leviathan:

Levi's first reaction is to lock himself in his room and go into full denial. Eventually, he lets the cold exterior melt off and his true colors became fully transparent. Much like his brothers, he submerges himself in his activities: video games, comic cons updates, and other otaku related things. He doesn't leave his room for days on end, and when he does it's only for food and water. He's jealous of every human who even gets to see your beautiful face in the human realm, but his biggest regret is never going out and doing anything with you. Even his precious Ruri-chan can't do anything to ease his heartache. "I-I don't c-care. Y-You're just a n-normie. It d-doesn't m-matter. I have p-plenty of friends o-online. I-I don't n-need y-you. I-I... need you. Please! Please! C-Come h-home! I-I still don't k-know so m-much about you. I-I should have been l-less selfish. I should have t-tried to g-get to know y-you b-better."

Satan:

(Goes into bedroom and throws a major tantrum.) Basically, this man just lost his anger translator and when that happens... bad things happen. Once more Lucifer finds himself on the receiving end of pranks, but not normal pranks. His pranks become harsher, his anger showing through them. He has also raided the bookstore more times than Beel raided the kitchen fridge in the past year. Which is definitely an impressive feat in and of itself. You'll find that his precious book pages are covered in teardrop stains. You taught him to love, to be truly calm, and so much more. Please, bring back the anger translator for everybody's sakes. "Come back, please? You're the eye of the hurricane. The calm. Please... come back. Please? We can do anything you want. Anything! I'll never deny you another walk. We can go wherever you want! Just please, come back."

Asmodeus:

Sad. Break. Up. Songs. So what if the boy didn't break up with her, same general gist. Girl leaves boy, boy can't see girl, and ta-da it feels like a break up has occurred. The boy doesn't party. He doesn't do his skin routine (which absolutely no one can tell), and he acts like he is an insomniac (fully evident in his overly sassy behavior). Basically, not like the Asmodeus everybody knows. He wishes you would come back so he would have his spa, manicure, and pedicure buddy back. "(Y/N) you made me feel beautiful, inside and out. Come back. I promise, I'll always tell you how beautiful you are. You are the most gorgeous being alive, even more than myself. Please... come back... I'll treat you like a princess. I p-promise."