17th February

- @andreaxcb posted a thread about why she thinks Louis and Harry live together and it makes a lot of sense.

- Olivia posted something on her Instagram story at 4:30am LA time/12:30pm UK time, speculating that she is in the UK visiting her kids?

- Harry's cousins (Matty and Ella) followed Olivia on Instagram.

- Olivia followed Gemma back on Instagram.

- Louis Tomlinson and Harry was trending on Twitter for no reason.

- An unseen of Harry with a fan in 2013 was released.

- Article released with headline "Harry and Olivia head to England after wrapping movie as she reunites with her kids"

- Another article released with headline "Olivia falling in love with Harry: he has impressed her amid magical romance"

- Rumours of Harry staring in film "Mobius" are coming round.

- Larry article released with headline "Larry shippers ecstatic over sudden Harry styles, Louis Hamilton trend in Twitter" which included lots of tweeted from underneath the accidental trend: I'm not sure why they've got Louis' last name wrong haha

- Jennifer Aniston (Jason's rumoured new girlfriend) liked Olivia's post about Harry.

- On Snapchat, People uploaded article with headline "Harry and Olivia are leaving for England with her kids.

- *theory* didn't the article earlier say they were leaving to reunite with kids? They need to get their story straight...

- A fan saw Eleanor in New York, but without Louis.

- Girlfriend- Australia's No.1 teen magazine brand published a photo of Harry and included Louis Tomlinson on the list of boys next to him.

- An article for MPM released by Amazon Prime

- Daisy posted a photo of George Shelley on her Instagram story after he opened up about being pressured into staying closeted for the best for the boy band. He was part of Union J were also under Simon's control and management.

- The Sun released an article with headline "glamour model Keeley Hazell dating Harry Styles' love rival Jason Sudeikis"

- An unseen photo of one direction from 2013 with fans released.

- Unseen photos and a video of Louis released at a concert last year.

- Eleanor changed her profile picture on Instagram.