28th February

Authors notes!
MY LOUIS MERCH CAME!! I ordered 2 hoodies and they are so comfy omg :)
Happy 28th! ;)

- Harry liked Courtney Cox's instagram post of her covering Falling on the piano.

- *theory* in the UK when Harry liked this post it was 2:30am- so it's likely he is in the US

- Unseen of Bebe and Louis in 2017 released

- Daily Mirror published article with headline "girlfriend of Harry Styles forced to form an awkward bubble with ex Jason Sudeikis"

- Bear account tweeted "Happy 28th! I'll check in later :)"

- #Louis28 was trending on Twitter

- #1YearOfFalling was trending on Twitter

- Article released with headline "Awkward! Harry Styles girlfriend Olivia Wilde is forced to form a 'bubble' with her actor ex Jason Sudeikis in London after they temporarily moved in together to spend time with their two children"

- The article included a sentence saying "former one direction singer Styles, 27, is understood to be staying elsewhere despite jetting to the alum with his new girlfriend"

- Fans found a Larry fanfic called 'Prelude to Forever' published on 30th July 2018, had lots of parallels to a YouTube video released on May 20th 2019 with Harry Styles on the beach.

- Daily Mail on Snapchat published article with headline "Sorry Harry! Olivia moves back in with Jason"

- Cosmopolitan published article on Snapchat with headline "Bisexual celebrities and famous queer people who've spoken about bisexuality" with Harry  Styles on the cover.

- Article published with headline "here's where Olivia and Jason stand after he was 'really hurt' about her Harry Styles relationship"

- Article published with headline "who is Eleanor Calder? Know all about ex- one direction star Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend"

- Briana deleted/archived loads of posts on Instagram of Freddie.