Prologue

Izuku Midoriya, age 13, also known as J-2952, was currently standing naked, chains around his ankles, neck, and wrists. He was dirty, starved, and dehydrated. He stood next to many other people, naked and chained like him. He was being sold for a 5th time in 9 years, spending the last 6 months chained to a wall for this very day. After 9 years as a slave, he became emotionless, barely able to think for himself.

He stood in line, head down, waiting for his turn on the pedestal to be sold. He knew how this went, this wasn't his 1st rodeo. You never forget what happens if you disobey. It becomes ingrained into your mind forever.

"Hurry up Maggot," someone kicked Izuku in the back forcing him forward. He stood on an elevated circle and waited. His chains were then attached to the circle he was standing on and the circle was moved up, through a hole in the ceiling.

"Now, item J-2952, we have a quirkless 13 year old boy. He may seem weak, but I assure you, he's not only well behaved, but skilled in combat. This item comes from Mr. Tabata himself!" The announcer states. Bright lights were shined onto Izuku. Izuku raised his head, squinting his eyes to the bright light as the crowd "oohs" at the name Tabata, his previous owner who trained him in combat. He was a well know mafia leader and was feared by many.

"Now, let's start the bid at ¥800,000!" The masked audience went wild bidding on the boy, bids left and right, going up to very large numbers.

"And I see a ¥10,000,000 for number 64," the cround murmers at the large sum of money. No one wanted a qyirkless boy for that much, regardless of who his previous owner was. "¥10,000,000 going once, ¥10,000,000 going twice... SOLD! To number 64!" The auctioneer bangs his gavel. Izuku is unchained from the circle and is led to stage right where he stands until a misty man appears. A case of money is handed over to the man holding Izuku, who in return hands the chains to the misty man. A black and purple wall of mist appears infront of the two and Izuku is pulled by the misty man into the wall. After going through, they appear in a bar, where a man with light blue hair was waiting.

"This the one?" He speaks.

"Indeed. Our perfect vessel," the misty man answers.

"Well, J-2952, welcome to your new home," the blue haired man spoke. Izuku looks up with a blank expression, not saying a word. Instead, he bows respectfully to his new master. The blue haired man laughs. "I like this boy," he scratches his neck. "He is indeed our perfect vessel."

Over the next year, Izuku was put through horrible and painful experiments and training. What they seemed to do was force a quirk inside of him, and train him to use it. The first one was a sinple regeneration quirk. The training was excruciating. They would burn, cut, shoot, bludgeon, and break his body. Scars were left, but the quirk healed him regardless.

The next quirk was called Floodgate. With a simple touch, he knew the plans of the person. Their inner thinking, their secrets. He knew everything. The training was less painful. He was taken to an underground fighting ring and was forced to fight every person in there. After, he was told to give a rundown on each person. Their quirk, family, past, present, and their plan. He also brought in thousands of Yen for L.O.V.

The next quirk was called Bat. It gave him the traits of a bat including the wings and ears of a bat, also providing him with ecolocation. Training included fighting in the dark.

The 4th quirk was called Ant. It allowed him to lift things 5,000 times his weight, it also made his bite poisoness, paralyzing limbs with just a bite. The training was mostly just fighting people.

The final quirk was his strongest, though it seems to be his weakest. It was called Strings. He could produce strings and control them. Through training, he found he could attach the string to people and control them like puppets.

Each quirk was given 4 months to perfect, and so he did. By the end of the year, he was deemed perfect by One for All. He was given a costume and an alias. His costume was a simple suit. Black dress pants, a white button up, black gloves for his floodgate quirk, a black vest, and a red tie to pull it all together. He was dubbed "Puppeteer" for his string quirk.

"He's ready," spoke the television in the bar. Over the year, he learned the misty man was names Kuroguri, was currently sat behind the bar cleaning a glass, and the blue haired man, Shigaraki, was sitting at the bar drinking whiskey. Shigaraki smiles menacingly at what they had created. His little puppet, as he called Izuku, was perfect. Their mission to end All Might was almost perfect. They had called hundreds of villians to help them with the attack, which was planned to be on U.A.'s U.S.J. Thanks to their inside man, they learned the first year class 1-A was suppose to be training there on xx/xx and with All Might as new staff, he was suppose to help with their training. The extra villians would be to deal with the kids and extra staff while Shigaraki's puppet, was made to kill All Might.

The skinny boy, who looked to pale and frail that he would collapse, stood by the bar obediently. He waited for orders of any kind, whether it be to eat, go back to his "room", which was nothing but a cage with a thin, worn blanket, or follow. He was very obedient and in his year at the L.O.V., he hadn't disobeyed once. The only noise he made was when asked to speak or screaming during and experiment, but his pain tolerance was higher now. He could be shot with a bullet and not react.

He was a perfect slave.

A perfect Nomu.

A perfect puppet.