Ch. 1

Izuku stood silently in the bar full of villians. He was only told two things by his masters.

1) Don't talk or listen to any of the new villians

2) Don't go anywhere until told.

So, he stood straight, hands behind his back, waiting for his Masters' next command.

All the new villians were loud and rowdy, horse playing and joking around. They were most definetly not taking the mission seriously.

"Oi, what's a kid doing here?" A villian with a bull quirk asks. Some villians turn their attention to Izuku, who didn't respond.

"Hey kid, ain't ya to young tah be here?" A villian with a fish quirk asks. Izuku stands still, keeping his gaze forward, ignoring the villian.

"Oi, oi, did your parents not teach you to respect your elders?" A female villian questions. Izuku ignores her.

"'Dis kid is pissing me off!" The fish villian speaks. He raises his hand to hit Izuku and brings it down, Izuku not moving an inch. A misty portal stops the villian halfway to touching Izuku.

"You are not to touch the boy," Kuroguri speaks as he enters the room. Behind him is Shigaraki with a frown on his face.

"Puppet," Shigaraki speaks to Izuku, "Come." Izuku walks through the crowd to Shigaraki, standing behind him to his right.

"Now," Kuroguri starts. "Our mission on the USJ begins soon. This is the day we take down the number 1 hero. Do your best and remember where your loyalties lie." The crowd of villians cheer to the short speech, making Shigaraki to make a small "tch" sound.

"Let us set out on our mission, remember your role," Kuroguri says, creating portals behind the villians. Shigaraki heads through the portal first and waves for Izuku to follow him. Together the walk through the portal and looking around, they are in the USJ. Behind them ran a fountain and infront was a set if stairs leading to a group of teen and two adults. Shigaraki and Izuku stand infront of the portal as more villians pour out. The teens seemed to be in shock while the adults looked ready to fight.

"Remember Puppet, you do as you're told," Shigaraki tells Izuku. Izuku doesn't acknowledge his master, he knew better than that. "You will stay put until told by either Kuroguri or I, got that?" Izuku gives a small nod, his face still as blank as before. "Good."

"The only real heros I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead," Kuroguri appears."Perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well."

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked on to campus," Eraserhead spoke.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bring so many friends who wanted to meet him," Shigaraki speaks. "They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play." Aizawa springs into action, jumping down the stairs.

He immediately takes out the first line of defense. The group of villians surround him, but Aizawa just took them down one by one. Off in the distance, the teens start to run to the large doors to leave.

"I got the kids," Kuroguri speaks, and then disappears. In the distance he could be seen blocking the doors from the kids and Thirteen. As Aizawa fights the small time villians, Kuroguri was facing off the Thirteen and the teens. A large explosion happens near Kuroguri, but he soon seemed to come out unfazed. Kuroguri then surrounds some of the kids to different parts of the USJ.

After some time Izuku notices and explosion in the water portion of the USJ, but chose to ignore it. More time passes of Aizawa beating up villians as Shigarki scratches his neck spouting out random numbers. Soon Shigaraki charges at Aizawa. Aizawa wraps Shigaraki in his scarf and pulls Shigaraki towards himself, then elbows Shigaraki in the stomach. Shigaraki catches the elbow and disintegrates it, leading Aizawa to jump back. Izuku notices some kids to the side in the water, and prepared to tell Shigaraki when he returned.

Aizawa gets caught up in other villians attacking him Sigaraki returns to Izuku's side. Izuku taps Shigaraki on the shoulder.

"What! You don't speak unless spoken to." Izuku is unfazed by Shigaraki and instead points to the kids in the water. "Ahh, good job Puppet. Now you go deal with Eraserhead." Shigaraki stands still and Izuku charges to Eraserhead. Erasurehead not noticing, misses Izuku charging right at him. Izuku picks Eraserhead up and slams him into the ground. Not giving Eraserhead any time to react, he slams him again, and again, and again, and again, much to the kids off to the sides horror. Eraserhead was left near dead from Izuku's attacks as he laid on the ground. Blood spilled from his head as his body was bent in indescribable ways. Izuku stands over Eraserhead's bloody body, holding one of Eraserhead's broken arms.

"What do you think of him Eraserhead?" Shigaraki asks. "He's a bioengineered Anti-Symbol of Peace, but you can call him Puppeteer." Izuku breaks the arm of Erasure head more in his grip. His ant quirk helped with his strength. "You can erase people's power's, that irritating. But, it's nothing impressive." Eraserhead turns around and tried to erase Izuku's quirk, in response Izuku steps on Eraserhead's other arm, breaking it like it was nothing. Erasurehead screams, Izuku just picks up his head and slams it into the ground, creating a small crater.

Kuroguri appears beside Shigaraki as Izuku stands about Aizawa's broken body. "Kuroguri, did you manage to kill Thirteen?" Shigaraki asks.

"The rescue hero is out of commission, but there were students I wasn't able to dispose and one got out of the facility." Shigaraki grunts and begins to scratch his neck violently.

"Kuroguri, you fool! If you weren't a warp gate, I'd rip apart every last atom in your body," Shigaraki shakes. "Those pros show up to stop us, it's game over. Damn, and I was looking forward to finishing this today," Shigaraki sighs. "Let's go home."

"Oh, but before we leave, let's make sure the symbol of peace us broken," Shigaraki says turning in the direction of the kids Izuku pointed out earlier. "Let's break his pride," Shigaraki sprints over to the kids and prepares to disintegrate one of their faces.  He reaches for a green haired girl, but when he touches her, bothing happens.

Shigaraki sighs. "You really are so cool," he says looking towards Erasure, who had erased Shigaraki's quirk. Izuku very quickly slams Eraser's head into the ground once more, but the greenhaired girl was given enough time to wrap her tounge around Shigaraki, throwing him away. Izuku catches his Master who dust himself off. Just then, the door busts down and there appears All Might