Rosaline's Thoughts

Rosaline's Pov

I sat in my throne thinking about how much my life had changed from Growing up to now. I was A Goddess and Queen of Olympus alongside my wife Phoebe Artemis the daughter of Leto and Zeus. we had four wonderful children together. Twin daughters and A boy and girl twins My life was amazing thanks to My Wife giving me a chance to be with her and the gods amd godesses for choosing me as one of the rulers of Olympus. I knew that I didn't have to do anything alone because I had the help of my wife. life would never be the same as it was before but it was now brighter thanks to Fate.

I had never thought My mother would be a goddess but she was a beautiful goddess. She made me who I was I was so happy with my life. My girls were never going to leave me because they were in relationships with godesses themselves and would one day become Goddesses. Two of my children were already a God and Goddess. Life Takes different paths and I never thought my own life would be this way but it did.

Artemis's Pov

I see Rose sitting on her throne I walked over and wrapped my arms around her

Rosaline's Pov

I feel Artemis's arms wrapped around me I sighed contently and thought

My story maybe done from my perspective but It will continue on in My Children.

A/N: Enjoy. Sorry if there is any problems with the grammer. I am going through Something were some of My Memories from my childhood school and etc. are Blocked So If there is any problems Just don't read my story and don't come after me for the improper grammer Thank You.

This story has come to an end but will pick up with the children of Rose and Artemis.