"Tubbo.."

Tw : death, gore,  

 Ringing got louder as Tommy lifted his head, every bone in his body protested as he sat up, which caused his head to spin and black spots appeared in his vision. His breathing was ragged, he kept coughing every 5 seconds. He looked down and saw that his clothes were covered in blood.

He what remember was verge. He was being chased? By someone, then something happened and he was falling. He remembered seeing Tubbo's dismayed face before something pushed him in. his brain lagging a bit as he remembered who Tubbo was.

...

Tubbo!

He swung his head around, earning a stiff groan. He searched until his eyes finally landed on the wounded male. He was laying on his side and his brown hair was stained scarlet, the same scarlet that pooled under his body. His arm was at an odd angle, while the rest of his body was covered in bruises and cuts. But what scared Tommy was the empty look in Tubbo's eyes as he stared in front of him.

"Tubbo?" Tommy choked out.

Tommy started to drag himself over to Tubbo, despite the pain the shot through his body. He stopped beside Tubbo's body. There was no rise and fall, no indication that Tubbo was alive. Tommy already knew this but a small part of him had hoped.

He pulled Tubbo head into his lap, before closing Tubbo's eyes with his hand. Tommy saw a droplet land on Tubbo's cheek and slide down. Tommy pulled his hand to his face, feeling his damp cheeks. He hadn't even realized he was crying. Somehow knowing made it worse, and not even a minute later he was choking back great sobs that shook his body.

Tommy stayed there for a long time, up until one of the others finally found them. The next thing Tommy knew he was being carried away. Tommy looked up and recognized the pink haired male. Tommy looked back to see Ghostbur hovering over Tubbo's body. Panic filled his system as he struggled out of Techno's grip even though it hurt him.

" we can't leave him!" Tommy cried as he struggled.

" Tommy stop! Your in no condition to even be trying this!" Techno shouted.

Tommy kept struggling but it was pointless, Techno was right, his body was in no condition to be moving around this much. Everything in Tommy hurt and after a bit he slipped into a fit ful sleep.