Chapter 11 - Valentine's Day Part 2 [🍋]

( ) thoughts

' ' will be used when Neo uses her scroll

" " will be used to send messages on scrolls

* * action

A/n: I would have released this chapter sooner but....well, with playing Omega quintet and trying to read stories, it is hard (especially if you only have an iPad to write on) but I'll try and release a chapter every two or three weeks. Also I'll be putting (RWBY arc) or whatever arc it is next, in each of the titles after this book is down. And later down the line, there will be a background chapter on how you came to be and how you got sent to the RWBY universe. Also yes, I realised that the reader is OP ish but...you'll unlock the quirk power later, the same goes for the scared gear thingy, I know where I'm going with you and Yuri, cause like I said in another A/n, someone close will betray you. And remember that Yuri said she's leaving? Yeah I know when she's coming back...it's gonna be just before you open the portal at the end of season 3 of the "RWBY arc" or when you go to the "My Hero Academia universe".

Once this chapter ends, season 1 off RWBY ends, which will result in the reader using the portal and going to "highschool of the dead" universe, for maybe three or four chapters and then RWBY season 2 will begin.

-------------

Currently, Y/n and Cinder are leaving the cinema after Cinder told him on why he has to die. He wasn't happy but if it's to win a war then so be it. Let's see what Cinder said

----Little flashback to the restroom----

Cinder: You uh.... You have to die...by her hands...

You blinked a few times, trying to comprehend what Cinder said.

Y/n: Umm...What? I'm sorry could you repeat that?

Cinder looks you in the eyes and says it again.

Cinder: You have to die by her hands.

Y/n: When?

Cinder: Hmm...my guess? Once you've got enough allies.

You pulled out the strange device and showed it to her.

Y/n: So...I need enough allies in order to defeat Salem? Well that might explain this...Apparently I got a note saying to use it to get away from danger or something, can't remember what it said as it was weeks, if not months ago. I'll see if it works just before The Vytal Tournament.

Cinder nods and you both leave the restroom and cinema.

----Little flashback end----

Cinder holds your hand and you both walk to a quiet area in Vale, though that's quite hard as it's always busy on Valentine's Day...Even worse on Christmas, like just last year, a couple of babies were badly hurt, good thing it didn't attract Grimm. Anyways, You and Cinder walked away from the cinema and walked until you both walked into a nearby alleyway, there you met up with Emerald and Mercury when Cinder pulled out her scroll to phone up Salem.

Mercury: Finally! Do you know how long we were waiting for?

Y/n: Um...Maybe ten or twenty minutes?

Mercury: You were five minutes under and over. Still, it's good to see you again Y/n.

Y/n: Likewise Mercury. Hello Emerald, pick pocketed anymore victims?