That night

-time skip (three days later)-

Dazai's POV:

Seeing Chuuya in this state felt uncomfortable. I wish I could help, but he just won't let me. I never regret anything, but I keep telling myself, "What if? What if I hadn't left the Port Mafia? Would Chuuya still care about me?"

But I had an idea. An idea that would bring us closer and that would make my chibi happy.

I will organize a karaoke night at the bar with a few members of the Armed Detective Agency and a few others from the Port Mafia, and obviously Chuuya and I. I texted him to join us, and since he passed most of his time at the bar, he didn't mind. Everybody came to the bar.

The first one to sing was Kunikida (for some surprising reason), then Atsushi went and sang a song for Akutagawa, who was now a very cute blushing mess, Yosuno-san went after and then came my turn.

Chuuya's POV:

He started singing along with the beat. He sang a love song. A love song that was about a boy falling in love with his best friend. It felt weird but, it was like Dazai was talking about me. The boy described was smaller than him, I'm smaller, he had blue eyes, I have blue eyes, and the song talked about how one left and regretted... "Is that supposed to mean that Dazai regrets leaving the Port Mafia!? What exactly could make him regret!?", I thought. 

Dazai's POV:

It may seem weird to say, but I'm pretty sure Chuuya liked me even though he went out with a few guys since I left for the Armed Detective Agency. But now that I think about it, he never even talked to me about having a crush on anyone before I left... The cue for the next song snapped me out of my thoughts. 

It was Chuuya. With his fancy hat, his suit, his gloves, his ponytail... My dear Chuuya. He sang a love song too, but not a happy one. He sang The One That Got Away from Katy Perry. For some reason, I felt like Chuuya's song was talking about me, like he was answering the song I sang previously. I did leave the Port Mafia. I did leave him. And if the choice wasn't about killing people or saving people, I would go back for Chuuya...