6-DEAR DIARY-6

"If you write in this maybe it will help you feel better!" The counselor said with a smile. She pushed a small black diary toward y/n. Y/n was currently at the counselors office at her school. She took the book and put it in her backpack. "Okay, can I go now?" She asked. The counselor, Mrs. Buono nodded her head as a sign y/n could leave.

It was free period and y/n was trying to find out what to write in her new diary.

November 18 2019
Dear Diary,
My name is y/n  y/l/n I am 16 years old and I hate my life. You know what the was a stupid intro. let's restart.
*Start song here at 1:13/2:34*
Dear diary,
I met a boy, he made my doll heart light up with joy!
Dear diary he passed away, welcome to the life of y/n y/l/n.
Yeah my life is fucking great! :) WHAT THE HELL DO I WRITE IN HEREEEEEEE WOOOOOOOO WEEEEEE WOOOOO WEEEEEEEE whatever bye stupid diary. :)

Y/n did the same thing she did yesterday. Walked around pretended everything was okay, then free period and lunch go hide in the bathroom while secretly crying. Yeah thats about it. She didn't even care about her grades anymore she would just try to participate.

She finally reached home and ran to her room. She had read somewhere that if you write letters to the person who your in grief about then it might help as a coping mechanism.

Dear Finnie boi
I know this is probably very stupid but it's supposed to help with how DEPRESSED I feel. SO HERE WE ARE. Well I really miss you and I wish I got to say bye before you well.... passed away so. But death come when it wants so that's now our choice. Enough about death and that shit. So I finally told my parents that I'm bi they weren't mad actually. One day when I came home from school, it was the same day you passed though, my parents sat in the living room wearing pink purple and blue clothes! It was really funny but I wouldn't admit that though. Jack has been pretty down lately we still talk and stuff but he's not the same. I also got into a huge fight with Sophia yesterday and a couple days before that. Joe went away to college too. So much has happened lately. Well I think that's about it But, what's it like being dead?Your most likely  to be in heaven cause you were a really amazing friend to me and everyone.
Miss you Finnie boi
-y/n

Y/n started to tear up from the note. She really missed Finn a lot.

That night she was sitting in bed she heard a voice.
"Y/n!"
"Hello?" She called. She looked outside and saw a curly haired boy sitting on her roof under her window. The boy turned around. She was faced with the one and only Finn Wolfhard...

"Finn!" She yelled. He climbed up to her window and climbed inside her room. She rapped her arms around him and he hugged her back. Then surprisingly she slapped him in the face. "Ow what was that for!" He yelled at her rubbing his cheek. "Oh nothing I just wanted to see if you were real. But how in the fucking world are you here!" She yelled. "Im not real y/n" Y/n felt her heart drop. "T-then how are you h-here?" She choked. "I-i can't tell you I'm sorry If I do it can get us both killed. And your not seeing me for real i'm a ghost" He answered. "A ghost! B-but how am I seeing you!" She yelled. "It's complicated y/n But I can visit you anytime!" He replied.

They spent the night talking about what happened after he had died. They had lots of fun just like when they were little. She loved seeing him. It was like all of y/n's worries just disappeared when she was with Finn. There was one point during the night that she would regret...

The two teens laid next of each other on y/n's bed. They were facing each other, and their faces were very close together. They both stared at one another. "I wish we could stay like this forever" Y/n said. "Me too" Finn replied. Their eye flickered from one another's eyes and lips. Until Y/n leaned in and kissed him on the lips. They melted into the kiss, but pulled away. "I-i'm sorry i-i didn't mean too." She admitted. "don't worry it's fine but it's getting late I better go now" He said. "Oh yeah um... bye Finnie" She said. Finnie, that was Finns nick name. "Bye fun-sized" Finn said. He climbed out the windows onto the street and disappeared...

"Jesus christ how could I be so stupid! I just kissed a fucking ghost! And I have a boyfriend!" She whisper shouted.

Dear stupid diary,
today I saw FINN as a GHOST! Yes a fucking ghost! I don't even know how to explain it. But the kiss wasn't that bad. It was different, but in a good way, But Jack has never kissed me like that before. What am I ever thinking I cheated on my boyfriend with a Ghost! Well diary what more can Ido?
Bye bye
-y/n

A/n: WHAT THE FAWK A GHOST FINNIE BOI????????????????????? AND THEY KISSED

I KISSED A GHOST AND I LIKED IT

WHAT EVER

BUT I LOKEY GOT BUTTERFLIES WRITING THAT KISS SCENE LIKE IMAGINE KISSING UR CELEBRITY CRUSH???????

ALSO WHAT CELEB ARE YOU MENTALLY DATING?
ME FINN WOLFHARD OF COURSES

AND WHAT FICTIONAL CHARACTER ARE YOU MENTALLY DATING?
ME MILES FAIRCHILD

bye this was a short chapter but who cares
BYE BYE MFS

word count: 995 words:)