Chapter 39

OMNISCIENT POV

"Imani it's me Amour open the door" Amour said then started banging on the door.

Imani swung the door open "Nuni-"

Nuni embraced Imani with a hug "are you ok where's Loyal? Have anybody stopped by anything suspicious" She asked coming in the house.

"No and He's in the kitchen is everything ok? Why you here?" Imani looked behind Amour seeing Santana and West "oh no you can't be here" she said trying to close the door on West.

"Told you to stay in the car dumb ass" Amour mumbled

"look I just wanna meet my son-"

"He's not yours his daddy a Mexican man that sells tacos" she said dryly turning towards Amour, "Amour is this why y'all came all the way out here? Because if y'all did I'm sorry but y'all wasted y'all time" she said still trying to close the door.

"No that's not why we here he on some other shit" she paused "we here because you and Loyal gotta leave like now I'll explain in the car but we gotta go"

Imani rolled her eyes she was tired. Tired of running from problem that weren't hers. "alright" she said in a dry tone.

"Imani let me holla at you real quick"

"I have to pack-"

West cut her off "just five minutes"

Imani huffed "you got two"

West started twisting his hair-

This nigga bet not start lying...

"first off I'll like to apologize"

"you done? because I got other shit to worry about" she said crossing her arms.

"mane can I see my son I done already missed three years I ain't-"

"He's not yours" she said in a serious tone.

West looked at her in her eyes making her look away "ok if he ain't mines let's get a DNA test and if the results come back negative I'll leave you alone and you'll never have to worry about me again"

Imani nodded in agreement even though she was ninety nine percent sure Loyal was West son, she just thought hopefully it would give her time to process the whole situation.

West wiped Imani tear "what are you crying for?"

Imani swatted at his hand "Nothing move I have to go pack and I need you to leave before Loyal comes out" she mumbled trying to walk away making West grab her arm.

"Can we just skip the bullshit I know he's mine who else were you sleeping with"

"None of your business" she mumbled.

"I know what me and my pops did was fucked up but come on Mani I'm just trying to make it right I'm here now-" 

"Until somebody want to kill you?" She paused "I don't feel like my son safe around you or your-"