ℂ𝕙.𝟞- 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕃𝕠𝕜𝕚?!

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙

Last time on their last mate:

"Hey has anyone seen Loki?" Tony asked everyone at the table. Suddenly a ding was heard throughout the room and the elevated opened revealing.....

()()()()()()()()()()()()

Suddenly a ding was heard throughout the room and the elevator opened revealing Loki carrying an unconscious Ash on his back.

Bucky,Sam,Steve and t'challa all facepalmed. While Tony, Peter, shuri and Thor all gave Loki a mini round of applause to which he bowed jokingly.

"Why in.👏the.👏hell👏, do you have our mate unconscious on your back!" Steve whisper-yelled at Loki who simply shrugged.

"You were all taking too long to come up with a plan so I simply grabbed them into an empty alleyway, injected a strum into them that knocks people out and finally teleported me and them back here" Loki beamed genuinely happy that he could get them.

Some people tensed at the methods used. Others were glad that they were safe and it was Loki that knocked Ash out and other were failing to hold in their laughter (Tony, Thor, Peter, Shuri and Pietro (relatable) 😌💅✨)

Steve's shoulders slumped and he sighed hands pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation. "Okay... just put her on the couch until she wakes up" Pietro stepped forward and replied "Don't you mean put Them on the couch until They wake up".

Steve nervously chucked and whispered a quick "sorry" to which Pietro nodded in acknowledgement.

Loki placed the unconscious body of their mate into the couch with a small loving smile adorned on his pale face.

Scott interrupted the silence "soooo... what do we do now?"

--------Time skip--------

Ash opened their eyes, a white ceiling and a grey couch the only thing in they could see from the position they were in. Ash groaned as they sat up and was immediately stared to find 17 pairs of eyes watching them curiously.

"Can someone please tell my why the fuck I was kidnapped? And why in the world someone even thought this was a good idea?" Ash asked with confusion and annoyance laced in their voice.

"Well to answer the first question we were trying to figure out a plan on how to get you hear but Loki over there thought we were taking too long and kidnapped you himself," A woman Ash recognised as Black widow replied monotonously.

"And as for the second question none of us thought it would be, it was after all Loki's plan," Scarlet witch replied with amusement in her words.

Ash sighed and nodded their head indicating they understood what they were being told. "Anyhow thanks for bringing me here but I really must be off now."

"Wait but you can't leave," Peter said softly causing ash to smirk "And why is that pretty boy?"

Hawkeye stepped forward and replied with a simple "because you are our mate!"

"And? That's not really a good enough reason," ash deadpanned. They begun to walk away until 2 hands were on each of her wrists. "Wait!" Peter,Shuri, Bucky and Thor all shouted at the same time.

Ash sighed, "yes?" To which a few of the avengers let out a sigh of relief. "Please just give us a chance to get to know us Lady Ash" Thor pleaded.

Ash had an internal battle with the zodiacs who told them to just give them a single chance. They grumbled to them self and simply nodded and sat back on the couch.

"First off let's get one thing straight. Do. Not. Use. She/her. Pronouns. I am non binary so please use they them it is very annoying and makes me feel like shit" ash mumbled

'Ohhhh's' were heard through the room and a few 'so that's why the others were saying they and them'

Ash nodded their head and then asked the question that was bugging them "so what are all your names? I know a few obvious ones but I don't know others"

Each person introduced them self to ash and each of them told them a few of their hobby's.

Tony: Tinkering with his suits
Steve: working out and sparing
Thor: Eating human food and messing with the weather indoors
Natasha: sparing and target practice
Clint: archery 🏹 pranks
Wanda: reading and art
Pietro: running and pranks
Vision: reading and learning
Bucky: reading and running
Scott: family time and art
Peter: computers and memes
Stephen: reading and magic practice
Loki: reading
Sam: flight practice
T'challa: training and running
Shuri: same as Peter
Ash: Art, Music and training their powers

"Now that that's all over can you please explain what your powers are?" Tony asked curiosity shining in his eyes.

------------------------

Not much happened this chapter but I found it okay 😂have a great day!

------------------------

Word count: 800
Edited: no
Date published: 20th February 2021